Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$73
PricelineUS$73
Agoda.comUS$73
TripadvisorUS$73
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2019

I have only good things to say about the Chadwick House Hotel. The Hoteliers were warm, attentive. The rooms were clean and equipped with en-suite facilities. I had previously stayed in Travelodges in Macclesfield which were adequate but felt 'industrial'. I slept and ate better at the Chadwick. Breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel bit dated could do with updating. Saying that comfortable nights sleep, tv small if wanting to watch, would be nice to have individual toiletries rather than a bottle of radox hung in shower.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

The owners, Fred and Mina, we're so hospitable and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble, and they went above and beyond most places we've stayed. Breakfast was fantastic, room was clean and tidy and inviting. We've stayed twice so far and have another visit booked. Close to town center, and there's a nice pub down the street. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Great greeting, very friendly very clean and cosy. It even has car parking in Macclesfield! Superb breakfast. Great value and welcoming. Plenty of advice as to where to eat and drink. A haven in the town of small houses, big roof tiles and narrow streets packed with cars.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank J2051NWjamesb
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Ok some people writing about the Chadwick House Hotel who are expecting the Ritz for a budget price are clearly disappointed. I have lived in and stayed in hotels all over the world including places like Baur a Lac in Zurich but its all about what you are paying and the value for that money. For the price I was very happy. The owner was pleasant polite and couldn't have been more helpful. The room was clean, quiet, warm the bed was comfortable the breakfast was everything I wanted. Ok the décor wasn't the latest but everything was serviceable and I have stayed in a lot worse places for double or triple the price so absolutely no complaints and I would go back anytime. Thank you so much for your kind hospitality your hotel is great and all I could have asked for the price I paid.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room of you are a light sleeper like me.
Date of stay: October 2018