“Mid Week Lunch”

Ranked #17 of 222 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decided as a surprise to take Mum for a surprise lunch at Arighi's. Fortunately even though we had not made a reservation, lesson for the future, the staff managed to accommodate us for a table for 4 including a high chair.

Excellent staff, excellent food and a wonderful atmosphere. Apparently a new 'Specials' menu had just been introduced this week and without doubt can definitely recommend the pan fried liver....almost as good as my mothers...!!

2  Thank Ian C
Nick B, Owner at Cafe Bar Arighi at Arighi Bianchi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ian C

High praise indeed for our pan fried liver to be compared to 'la Cucina della Mamma'!!

As a family member, it is so heart warming to receive such kind words of support for the tremendous job done by Geof, Diane and the Cafe Bar Arighi team and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor.

I look forward to meeting you personally on your next visit to Arighi Bianchi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although I had booked mid week they didn’t appear to actually have us down but, despite being a Saturday and very busy they did manage to seat the four of us within 10 minutes or so. The service was excellent as was the food and the whole atmosphere of the place. Delicious and highly recommended!

1  Thank Seaside721857

Dear Seaside721857

Many thanks for your lovely review on tripadvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you were sat down promptly on arrival by our front of house team and that you enjoyed your experience with us so much. Your feedback is very much appreciated thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future.

Kind regards and thank you again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited with my ten week old baby, my friend and her three week old baby, for lunch. Unfortunately, as we arrived all tables were taken. Even before we could ask about wait times and where to wait with two babies etc, a concerned and extremely caring gentleman lead us to the nearest showroom, made us comfortable with chairs, and offered us tea and coffee whilst we waited for a table to come free. This exceptional service continued all afternoon and the food was absolutely delicious. We are both new Mums and really appreciate the extra lengths they went to ensure our visit was as enjoyable as possible. Thankyou.

3  Thank Louise M
Nick B, Owner at Cafe Bar Arighi at Arighi Bianchi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Louise M

Many thanks for your lovely review on tripadvisor.

It is so heart warming to receive such kind words of support for how we do things at Arighi Bianchi, and I'm delighted you found your experience in our Cafe bar so favourable.

I will certainly pass on your feedback to the caring gentleman, which is in fact my father, who will be delighted to know that he, along with the wonderful Cafe bar team, contributed to your visit being so positive!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Owner

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had not been to Arighi's Café Bar for maybe ten years but found the ambience and waitress service still good. Friends had a good special cod dish and a chicken salad. We had an egg mayo sandwich which was disappointing - tough bread and an ordinary filling and an option of chips or salad garnish - so we requested a side salad too - not nearly as good as what we recalled. Service of the meals after ordering was not fast. A fresh fruit salad, not on the menu, was requested and helpfully supplied. Coffees were OK.

3  Thank mjwatts2016

Dear mjwatts2016

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor.

First of all, its great to welcome you back to Arighi after a ten year absence and I'm delighted you enjoyed the cod dish and chicken salad which were both on our specials menu.

I have passed on your feedback to Geof, our Head chef, regarding the egg mayo sandwich, which we were sorry you did not enjoy. My apologies.

I do hope you will return again to the Cafe bar and Arighi Bianchi and it would be good to have the opportunity for both Geof and I to meet you personally.

Owner

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great food in an attractive venue, reasonably priced and always served with the Bianchi smile!

Whether shopping in the historic store or just going for a coffee plus this is the place to go when in Macclesfield

Full of character and fantastic furniture too!

JOHN R