“Loved it!!!!”
Review of Bangor Castle

Bangor Castle
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We found this castle listed as an attraction around Llanberis and decided to go. I love looking around castles and I must say I was not disappointed. Its absolutely beautiful inside and out, the gardens are stunning but the castle was the main interest for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, the staff were really friendly as well and there is even a minibus service that takes you from the pay point to the castle and back again if needed. It was a really lovely day and I would highly recommend it.

2  Thank Talbotemoc
"display"
"facilities"
"cafe"

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This is a super place to meet friends and family for a coffee/ lunch catchup. The cafe is called Cafe Cure and The the staff are very friendly and helpful. At the moment there is a splendid display of an extensive range of L.B.D. My friend and I really enjoyed our recent visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing time here. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. There wasn't any part of the castle that wasn't interesting. The guides gave you little gems of information about the rooms that really brought the place to life for you. I enjoyed the Victorian kitchens. The bedrooms where Queen Victoria stayed when she was 13 and only a princess off to see the slate quarry's and again with Albert when she was queen. Ask about the eco friendly water closet. So much to learn and enjoy and that's without going into the gardens which are spectacular and are worth a visit on there own right

1  Thank carol h
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We attended the wedding of a cousin recently in the civic room of the town hall.
Plenty of seating available in the wood pannelled hall with an impressive stained glass window as a backdrop.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2017

you must see bangor museum at the castle,you will be amazed at the history of bangor,and surrounding areas like the Abbey,Groomsport and bangor town itself.One of the first abbeys,folks leaving from groomsport in the potato famine for America ,the list goes on and on,you will love it. PS.it also has a great cafe for lunch !!