“Cocktails in an Agatha Christie novel”
Review of The Rotunda Bar

The Rotunda Bar
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Morecambe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Delicious cocktails at a reasonable price - highly recommend the Cosmopolitan. Ambiance all the way. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Called in for coffee and cake. Views out to sea and the Lake District in the distance are gorgeous. The surroundings are luxurious, great light feature and murals and the little booths you can sit in are cosy. Drinks not the cheapest but beautifully presented with biscuits, cake tasty. We’d like to return to try the extensive Gin Menu !

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I can in out of the cold with my two small dogs. I had previously booked for a night in December with my wife and 2 dogs and went for a short stroll. I came to the rotunda part of the hotel, ordered coffee and 2 rounds of toast only to be told 5 minutes later that they were sorry but they can't do toast but what's on the menu......come on guys, you have a restaurant in the same building serving to customers full breakfasts with toast. I'm in the same industry guys.....give the customer what they want it's really that simple. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My husband and I ate at The Rotunda Bar whilst staying at the hotel. We love it here, always a friendly welcome and it was nice and warm. Quite busy and a wait for food but that was no problem and we relaxed. The food is always consistently good and staff lovely.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Visited today for a spa afternoon and it was amazing! Lunch in the rotunda bar to start was gorgeous! And the staff so helpful. Then a facial and manicure at the spa with Becky! Couldn't recommend it enough! The facial was amazing and so relaxing and the manicure is just perfect! The staff in the spa are all lovely girls and the atmosphere is so chilled out. Me and my mum will definitely be back! X

1  Thank nena38