Business stay, rooms located in the house in the back; spacious and modernised with all amenities including TV and free wifi.
Diner and breakfast in the restaurant. The supper was excellent and the English breakfast as it should be.
We keep on returning to the establishment time and time again. For the reasons above mentioned AND the tiny but extremely cozy bar. We were told that the famous painter J.M.W. Turner had enjoyed his pint in the very same bar when he was painting Pickering Castle, located just around the corner.
Highly recommended establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome awaits you at this proper family run Inn. Next year will be our 30th at The White Swan and we have just about got things organised. From the moment you walk through the doors you'll feel at home. We aim to keep things simple and just let you relax ...Tom Parker Bowles reckons 'Every market town should have a White Swan' and the Daily Telegraph described us as 'God's own Country Pub' on a recent visit. If you read the reviews here you will get a flavour of what we are trying to do. We are an Inn with a lovely restaurant and 2 rosette food but not the plastic fine dining you find in many four star properties. Real food, real people, lovely rooms and great value for money.And by the way if you are not delighted I will give you your money back so long as you tell us at the time.Victor Buchanan - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The White Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Pickering
- The White Swan Inn Pickering, Yorkshire