“Awesome food!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Just stumbled across this beautifully decorated Italian place, and was pleasantly surprised. The food and service was awesome! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Myself & my boyfriend visited here as part of a New Year trip to Stirling and booked Italia Nostra based on reviews we’d read.

The restaurant itself has a very cosy feel due to some dated decor, but we really liked this! The staff were all really friendly on our arrival too.

The food itself was excellent! Particularly our mains. I had the Tagliatelle salmone and it was delicious!!!

Only criticism is that the starters and deserts are a bit overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I’m a resident in Stirling and I had 6 family members flying up from wales for New Years. All of them love a good Italian so I booked a table knowing how good it was from previous visits. Given there were 8 people no point discussing each individual dish, but my brother a seasoned Italian fan declared it one of if not the best he’d gone to. As always the food was some of the best I’ve had, the front of house was great as always, and the wine was going strong. If you want a couples night go to Nostra, if you want a family night go to Nostra.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The restaurant was empty of people but it was Boxing Day. The food was edible but on the cheap and cheerful side.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant itself feels like a blast from the 90s. The decor is dated and it felt cold and a little damp. We sat near a radiator to keep warm. The starter was unusual - warm olives, but was pleasant enough. The pizzas were nice but lacked seasoning. All in all a fairly mediocre experience.

1  Thank occasionaldiner1