“Love this place ”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Brea were all about love. We love taking fresh locally sourced ingredients and turning them into delicious dishes offering a modern or traditional take on Scottish cuisine. Our seafood comes from the West Coast of Scotland and we use local food suppliers to fully showcase Scotland's larder. All this combined with our large selection of Scottish spirits, ciders and craft beers brings you the ultimate food lovers experience.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is hands down our favourite restaurant in Stirling and why we keep returning. I have allergies and there are always plenty of choices and the chef is always able to adapt things for me on request. The food quality, presentation and flavours are top notch. It's such a lovely atmosphere and the service is great. We thoroughly enjoy coming here and highly recommend anyone living in or visiting Stirling to try this amazing gem!

1  Thank Samantha M

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delicious food, warm and friendly atmosphere. We were particularly impressed by the separate vegan menu, which presented all the options clearly. This made the vegans amongst us feel welcome and meant we didn't have to plough through lists of meat dishes or scrutinise the ingredients. Thank you!

1  Thank kmw408
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had another marvellous meal at Brea. I went for my all time favourites. Scallops with crispy bacon, black pudding and pea purée to start, main of rolled haddock with salmon and perfectly cooked fresh vegetables then finishing with a delightful sticky toffee pudding. None of it disappointed. In fact it was all mega good.

1  Thank Alli M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited many times, very friendly staff and a great choice on the menu. As always great food and service, only criticism was the burger could’ve been slightly hotter, other than that a good meal.

1  Thank GE05NED
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited Brea with my wife for a birthday dinner and were supplied with tasty treats from start to end. My wifes highlight was the curried split pea soup (vegan), it was delicious and very hearty, served with 2 chunky pieces of fresh bread. (she asked for the recipe :) My favorutie was the homemade vension burger with black pudding and chunky hand cuts chips, washed down with some of their blonde beer, very delicious and I eventually manged to squeeze in the lot! There was a good selection of Gluten free which my wife was very happy to see. Overall great value for fantastic food the likes of which is not easy to find

1  Thank Fergutron