“Best Pizza in Town”
Review of Napizza

Napizza
Ranked #6 of 245 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Award Winning Neapolitan Pizzeria in the Heart of Stirling. People say: "I have been here many times and I am always welcomed with warm smiles and great hospitality. The pizza is wonderful, fresh and delicious. I could say more but I would never stop writing. I highly recommend. Authentic pizza, a gem in the heart of Stirling". Everyone welcome :)
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The key to this small pizzeria is their fresh and the love the owner puts in his creations. Totally recommend reservations as place is tiny. Bravo!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were very much looking forward to trying napizza however we very extremely disappointed.

The pizzas were ladened with cheap cheddar like cheese which when cooled, turned into an inedible plastic like mess. The meat on the pizzas was cheap and the tomato base tasted like valued tinned tomatoes.
The positives were the actual base of the pizzas were nice and the waitress who served us was lovely.
Will not be back however.

1  Thank Rebecca M
Alexandru B, Manager at Napizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hi Rebecca!

Sorry about your experience but I believe this to be quite unfair for the effort we make in trying to bring fresh produces for our customers. Our tomato is pure San Marzano tomatoes from Italy and our mozzarella is produced for us in Napoli and sent fresh every week. We do not use cheddar for our pizza. The meat is crisp ham, cotto ham, napoletani salami and mortadella ham also from Napoli.

I’m glad you enjoyed the crust, our flour is a semi whole grain flour from the north of Italy.

I apologies for your experience.

Best,

Alex

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

On our family trip to Stirling, while walking around the beautiful streets of the old town, we suddenly found ourselves in a state of hunger. We stumbled upon Napizza, and stepped in. The extremely nice stuff, who all were from Italy, showed us to the table and help us make the hardest decision of all - which pizzas should we get.
After ordering, they informed us we are more than welcome to buy some beer across the street and bring it in, and they freshly made the amazing pizza in front of us.

The pizza was divine, and we all had excellent experience. Closest to Italian pizza I ever had outside of Italy. The Italian that was spoken between the workers was also a nice addition to the already great experience.

Thank you very much. 10/10

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza very very good, it seems to be at Naples.
Staff very friendly.
Price reasonable.
Definitely excellent choise.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Found this place with the help of trip advisor on a day trip to Stirling. Managed to secure a table without booking at around 6pm but was told that we would need to be finished by 730pm as they were fully booked from then. Not an issue.
Only 4 tables inside the restaurant, very cosy, and a great experience to watch your pizza made and cooked in front of you. The pizza oven is the star of the establishment. Very decorative.
The Italian staff chat away to themselves in Italian and switch easily into English. Pizzas were absolutely delicious and were given a free dessert to share which was like something we had never seen before but was absolutely delicious.