“Amazing Neapolitan pizza!!”
Review of Napizza

Napizza
Ranked #7 of 245 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Award Winning Neapolitan Pizzeria in the Heart of Stirling. People say: "I have been here many times and I am always welcomed with warm smiles and great hospitality. The pizza is wonderful, fresh and delicious. I could say more but I would never stop writing. I highly recommend. Authentic pizza, a gem in the heart of Stirling". Everyone welcome :)
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Been here a good few times & will keep going back.. discovered this little hidden gem last year, the pizzas are unreal. Would hands down say best pizza place in Scotland (that I've been to). All ingredients imported straight from Italy which makes it even better, none of this fatty, greasy dominos nonsense. Definitely get value for your money here!!

My bf and I decided to do the pizza class which runs almost every Sunday, you can find more info about it on their FB page. It was a brilliant class, Alex (owner, pizza chef) took the class and gave us lots of info on where all the ingredients come from & background history of true Neapolitan pizza making!

Overall brilliant place 10/10

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice little independent pizza place. Authentic Italian ingredients. Even the soft drinks are imported. Great fast service. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I called in the morning and booked, as it was my wife's birthday, and kids love pizza. The place is small. Has 5 tables (max 10 people). A small place, so definitely worth the call to book. We ordered 3 Margharitas, 1 Dante's hell and as I am lactose intolerant, I ordered the Diavola, which was simply delicious. The eldest son (16) is a pizza connoisseur.Verdict from all the best pizza they have ever eaten in Scotland. For dessert a must is the double pizza Nutella, which smelt, looked and tasted mouthwateringly delicious (consensus from my family). Definitely a place worth visiting again. They do delivery, but the flavours and the crispiness of the pizza will be lost, as seeing it prepared by the Italian Chef (who doesn't speak English), Baked infront of you and eaten straight-away is the best way to eat a pizza. Price was is very reasonable, my only issue, was we asked for olives on the margharitas and they were charged at £1.70 per pizza, which was expensive for 7-8 olives. It should be included in the pizza margharita price (same price with or without olives). The menu is simple and great, but would suggest that they add one or two salads, to break the pizza, and dough excessiveness.

2  Thank Bart3ms
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I was made aware of this place by my daughter in law, she said "the best pizza i have ever had, much better than Dominoes or Pizza Hut or that Pizza Mafia" I was skeptical at first as i do enjoy Dominoes`. However i happened to be passing with my niece, Susan, who said "why don't we try this place? my friend David loves it!" David is actually Susan's boyfriend but at the time she would not admit it to anyone. We had a lovely Pizza, we both had the 4 meat pizza, which was divine. Susan then bought a Nutella Pizza, which i thought looked too big for one person, but that's our Susan. A good time had by all. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We had been told Napizza's pizzas were good and ordered a takeaway this evening. The order took much longer to arrive than the hour promised. The restaurant apologised, saying it was an unexpectedly busy evening ... but that does not excuse cold, soggy pizzas. The flavour was nice enough but the presentation was completely missing. My 4 Meats pizza was a basic pizza with a whole slice of four different sliced meats slapped on top - unappealing and unappetising.

Based on this order, I would have to think seriously about giving Napizza another chance.