“Taste of True Italian Pizza”
Review of Napizza

Napizza
Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Award Winning Neapolitan Pizzeria in the Heart of Stirling. People say: "I have been here many times and I am always welcomed with warm smiles and great hospitality. The pizza is wonderful, fresh and delicious. I could say more but I would never stop writing. I highly recommend. Authentic pizza, a gem in the heart of Stirling". Everyone welcome :)
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Was passing by this restaurant and some window Display was very appealing towards in.

After getting in this place did made a feel of restaurant in Italy very attractive.

I was been greeted by the staff & menu did had some really interesting pizza with the it's ingredient description. For the first time I tried pizza with aubergine and it was "Damn Tasty"

Do recommend all the pizza lover to visit this place you will love the fresh made pizza right in front of you.

Hi,

Thanks for your review! Really glad you like our pizzas!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

What a find!

This cozy and relaxed authentic pizza restaurant served some of the best we have ever had. Service and hospitality second to none. It was our daughters birthday and they brought out a surprise Nutella and pistachio cream dessert pizza.

Thank you! We will be back!

Hi,

You guys were so much fun! You have lovely daughters! Thanks a lot for taking the time for reviewing us.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Such a friendly small place ,very helpful girl (from Moscow ) and chef first class.The pizza was delicious and so was the Nutella desert pizza !,would definitely return and recommend this place to anyone .It is small so best to book but they do take away ASWELL ,will be returning .

Hi Pauline,

Thanks a lot, really glad you enjoy Napizza. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Went here with my mum and the whole place is so authentic and really lovely! The menu was small but offered everything it needed too! The desserts look amazing I personally haven't had it but I sure will in the future! Would book a table if you really want a definate table!

Hi Naeve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Without doubt the best Pizza you can get in Stirling, providing great food and service to match! The pizzas are exquisite and made with the best of ingredients sourced from Naples, Italy, ensuring a pizza of the highest quality. You'll be hard pressed to find a better pizza, or Nutella pizza for that matter, in Scotland. I will be sure to spend many happy meals here again! Bella Bella

Management response:Responded 9 April 2017

Hi Tom, thank you very much for your review and great words. Hope to see you soon at Napizza for more :).