3,388 results
All reviews the club lounge indian restaurant irish bar two double beds health club main restaurant car park good size hoppa bus mini bar room was large an upgrade busy hotel stayed here for one night long flight days parking booked this hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Stayed for one night prior to flying on holiday, with parking at the hotel included. A good price, comparable with using a long-stay car park. Hotel is easily accessible from the M4, although navigating the approach junction would benefit from better signage. Easy and friendly checkin, and you choose your own parking spot at the rear of the hotel and keep your car keys - on your return, your parking ticket is validated by reception and you simply load up and drive away. Comfortable room with free wifi, and the hotel's facilities are good, although like all airport hotels, food is pricey - we made other arrangements. Hoppa buses run frequently to all terminals, so getting to your flight is easy. We would definitely consider using this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SONAL K, Office Executive at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear holidayaddictUK15,

Thank you for your feedback, we very much appreciate your comments. We value our guests and take pride in being able to make their stay enjoyable and we are happy that you are happy with us and glad to know that we made your stay comfortable.

Once again thank you and we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I became a gym member and I had to stuck with it all year.
I have felt very uncomfortable each time I came because reception staff was rude and gym was very dirty each time I came.
Showers never worked properly.

And staff at the gym showed little care for hygiene.I am glad it's over now.

Dear Mavideniz1,

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. I do apoligise for the inconveniences you have experienced due to the gym. However we do make sure the health club is cleaned and functionally running.

Thank you once again for the feedback.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Very quiet and extremely comfortable corner room--excellent bed and linens--perfect for our night before flight home. WiFi was a little slow and limited to only 2 devices, which was a little limiting.Light meal options available. Very good breakfast selections.
This is a very busy hotel, so the lounge area and restaurants were a bit noisy.

Room tip: Corner rooms are quieter.

Dear Gail H,

Once again thank you and we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Well, we booked it for one night before an early flight but found it disappointing. We had to get up at 4am so wanted a quick dinner and good night's sleep. The pillows were the most uncomfortable I have ever had in a hotel - rock hard, as was the bed. I woke up several times in the night with ear ache. The bed was really hard too. Luckily I searched for the hair dryer before I went to bed because there wasn't one in the room and I had to call down and get one brought up. The restaurants were equally disappointing - we ended up in the Indian one because of a lack of choice for vegetarians in the other restaurants. It served good Indian food, but I specifically had not wanted a curry before that early morning flight (!). In the morning there was a queue at the reception desk because there was only one receptionist on, though it was very busy. We nearly missed the shuttle. Oh - and the mini bar fridge was empty. We actually checked with reception because we didn't want to be accused of taking everything! Rather annoying when we wanted a soft drink and didn't want the bother of calling for room service. Very unusual to not have a minibar in the room at these kinds of hotels.

1  Thank Sally W

Dear Sally W,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience during your recent stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the vegetarian options and mini bar.

It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We use the CP LHR about once every fortnight and find it suits our needs and the Club Rooms and Lounge are to a very good standard. Also the staff are polite, efficient and friendly.
However if visiting over the weekend the Club Lounge is shut for breakfast and you dine in the main restaurant downstairs. Time after time my experience of this is that that breakfast is to be endured rather than enjoyed. The food itself is fine fare, but the cold buffet items becoming depleted are hardly ever topped up in good time and the wait for the toaster unacceptably long during busy periods.
Today a huge and lengthy queue to even get admittance to the restaurant. Queues for the hot buffet food and of course the toaster.
Solution? I gave up and went to McDonalds. Another shambolic breakfast service. Clearly CP LHR is unable to cater in timely manner for it's breakfast guests weekend after weekend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SONAL K, Office Exeutive at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear Ukbali,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience during your recent stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the breakfast queues.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.