“Amazing steak and amazing lobster!”

Steak & Lobster Heathrow
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak & Lobster Heathrow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Hayes
Price range: US$20 - US$47
Description: At Steak & Lobster, we aspire to be the very best in what we do; delivering the finest steak and freshest lobster to your plate. We believe simplicity is key and let the food speak for itself. With lobster caught from the Canadian seas and steak from County Antrim in Northern Ireland, we understand the importance of provenance and quality. Down-to-earth, rustic and humble, we bring you a range of complementary bites, salads and desserts, in addition to our popular signature dishes.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We decided to visit this restaurant as we were staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel before a flight from Heathrow the next day. We hadn't booked and didn't need to as there were plenty of free tables (it was a Sunday night and around 9pm). The place is very smart, and the staff attentive and helpful. The cocktails are really nice and the food is amazing! We didn't have high expectations for lobster and steak at £20 each, but both were fantastic! So tasty! and the side salad and fries are lovely too. I had the lobster grilled with the lemon garlic butter and I would definitely have that again.
Currently seeing if there is one nearer us we can visit!

Bhavesh K, Manager at Steak & Lobster Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Sarah S,

I am glad to hear that overall you loved the food and décor of the place. Thanks for appreciating the staff and service.

Your comment made up the day for the whole team and definitely motivated us to keep improving and delivering with the same strength.

I would like to thank you for choosing us before your flight next day. You made us feel special by choosing us as your dinning destination.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have been to this restaurant 3 times this year. Twice just for drinks & once to eat.
* Welcoming staff, all said Hello with a smile
* Beautiful bar with great lighting & choice of drinks
* Amazing cocktails
* Relaxed background music, chill out type music, perfect volume
* Bar food came out in good time, presented beautifully, very tasty
* Steak dinners were amazing

I love this bar for it's atmosphere, attentive staff & relaxed feel. I always walk to this hotel bar for a drink even if I'm staying at one of the other hotels along Bath Road.

Dear 1RP,

I am glad to hear that you have been one of our regular guests and overall you loved the food, décor and the service. Special thanks for appreciating our bar service and food. It was a pleasure to have you with us!!

Thanks for appreciating our concept of Steak and Lobster as it brings a pleasant delight in the guests experience everyday they dine with us.

Our popularity and consistency with Steak and Lobster is aimed to be high always and feedback from your recent visit makes us more confident that we are moving into the right direction.

Once again thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I (plus our child) decided to celebrate our anniversary here, as a few friends had previously told us the food was good.
Booking a table was easy, the lady asked if it was an occasion which I confirmed it was. By asking that question I thought they may do something special for you, but they don't.
We ordered and we didn't have to wait long for our food. I was pleasantly surprised with my steak, as I usually have well done, but from past experiences with other restaurant it arrives burnt, however this time It was perfect, tender, no blood and lots of flavour.
Shame about the other guests that night who didn't like the idea of a child in the restaurant even though it was 6.30, but that's not the restaurant's fault.
Look forward to our next visit.

Dear angel_w_20142014,

I am so glad to hear that you loved our concept and the selection of the menu. Your comments were shared with all the team and they were thankful for you to share such a pleasant feedback.

Our popularity for steaks and lobsters is growing everyday and a comment like yours motivates us to continue the magic consistently!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

i was taken here last night for my birthday dinner and thoroughly enjoyed the poshness of the place, felt very special.
the food was of a higher standard than normal. i order the Surf and Turf (halal version) and was not disappointed. The steak was done perfectly and lobster was just right grilled. not chewy or overdone.
there was unlimited fries which come fresh to your table along with the refreshing lemon dressing salad. the mocktails werent that good and price wise were very expensive for what they were.
all in all a nice place to eat posh!
the nice surprise at the end of the happy birthday desert (complimentary) brought out which was a nice end to a perfect evening.

Dear sham69_12,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback from your recent visit at Steak and Lobster. It was our pleasure to have you all with us for celebrating the special Birthday. I am glad to hear that overall you loved the food, décor and service. Next time when you are here we will take special care for the cocktails too!!

Once again thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon in near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My friend had a birthday meal and the steak was cooked just perfect and had my first Lobster experience. The service was great and Bhavesh and Cleteson were amazing 6 out of 5 and will definitely highly recommend

Bhavesh K, Manager at Steak & Lobster Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Kuda M,

I am so glad to hear that we made you felt special, through our service and attention whilst you were here in our hospitality. Thanks a lot for appreciating our efforts and service.

I am also glad to hear that you choose to celebrate the special day with us at the Steak and Lobster.