“Relaxing Pre-Flight”

Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Hayes
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2018

A great way to relax before boarding a flight. There is literally nothing they haven't considered. We took advantage of the breakfast menu. Table service was provided. Staff were very attentive and ensured that we wanted for nothing. Decor is relaxing and a little funky. Certainly beats sitting in the main concourse to await a flight.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I suggest you also check reviews from regular business travel users.

The best bit for me on a long haul flight is the seating on the aircraft that gives a "cot" type space that allows you to lay completely flat and sleep. Just putting you feet up is also very comfy.

In departure clubhouse at Heathrow terminal 3 it is spacious and light and is nice to have some food/drink to start the journey.

On aircraft (London to Atlanta haul) food was very nice and again drinks are readily available (soft , hot or alcohol). Had good range of films.

Business class makes boarding swifter and more usefully getting to immigration quicker (for US).

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The best bit of Delta One our of LHR is the access to the Virgin Clubhouse - my favourite lounge on the planet never fails to disappoint with a fresh eggs benedict and sausage ‘batch’ before takeoff what exactly is there not to like?

Found the tv zone to the right of the lounge as you go in stays pretty quiet and is nice and cool on a hot day too. Not to mention the great sized toilet rooms which let you change or get your flight socks on (all it takes is on DVT test and you will always wear them!) Just counting down the days until I’m back there for the next trip now!

1  Thank Visidigi
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I used this lounge for the second time when visiting Orlando. It didn’t disappoint! The staff are friendly and helpful, the cocktails good and strong and the treatments superb! We both had a 30 minute oil massage and it really set us up for the flight! With Gatwick North under construction and large areas inaccessible, this is a real slice of tranquility away from the mayhem and the wonderful staff are what makes it so special.

1  Thank Dippa7887
Reviewed 25 October 2018

I had expected to have my socks knocked off for this service, but actually found the service quite lacking. I think only once did someone ask me if I wanted anything - after sitting around for an hour.
The food seemed decent and the ambiance/furniture was nice

2  Thank Gl0beTrekka