“Amazing pub ”

Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The White Hart is 17th century traditional British pub in the centre of Harlington village. Offering traditional range of local real ale and larger. The best of British menu embraces daily specials, pub classic and tempting desserts.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the great pleasure to visit this pub .
They had such a great food menu and drinks menu . The main stand out point in the bar are the 2 lovely girls that work behind the bar Shannon and Kate , Shannon even gave us a lift down to my sisters bar to watch the boxing top girl 10/10

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely traditional pub with great food and lovely atmosphere.

Staff were friendly and welcoming, young lad behind the bar, Shannon, is a credit to the bar keeping profession - liked the cut of his jib.

Great place, love it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome place with great food and a friendly vibe. Reasonably priced too. Great service, Shannon, the bar supervisor is the most charming and helpful young gentleman I've ever met. He really does a great job

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Popped here as we didn’t fancy hotel food the night before our flight and I can honestly say I’m gutted I can’t have this place as my local! Food was absolutely wonderful, staff were friendly and enthusiastic and the atmosphere was wonderful. A really wonderful pub that I highly recommend anyone in the area visit.

1  Thank YodasLeftSock
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I wanted somewhere away from the fast food of Heathrow Hotels. Came here and still here. The staff are just so professional and accommodating. The food is great, the ambiance fabulous and the staff first class. I'm here for a few months and as such will make this a regular place. Great job Fullers and the Management.

1  Thank Steven K
Chamith R, Manager at The White Hart, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I'm delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. As you said, there is nothing better than a traditional pub with fresh food when you are looking to relax and have a quiet evening. We look forward to hosting you here at the White Hart.

Many Thanks