“Two overpriced salads”

Price range: US$24 - US$40
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We ordered two salads at lunch time, one small portion and one large, plus two glasses of orange juice and lemonade. More than £8 for a small salad, largely rocket and dressing, and £13 for a main? Come on. Overall, the bill including 'service charge' was £32.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Peter S,

Thank you for the review after visiting our Bijou lounge bar.

I am sorry that you found us expensive and also you were not happy that the bill had the service charge already added. I have shared your feedback with our management team to look into the pricing. Also the service charge is completely optional and removed on guest request. If a staff member was asked to remove the service charge than we would have done it straight away.

I hope this experience will not stop you coming back to us and give us the opportunity to restore your faith in our brand.

If you wish to visit us again, than please contact myself directly and I will overlook your booking.

Regan fernandes

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Went to this bar after recommended by a friend. Cocktails were outstanding and the service was first class. We will be returning soon. A must try place highly recommended.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear RCR1106,

Thanks for the lovely review from your visit to Bijou lounge bar.

Thank you for your nice comments about our cocktails and for your recommendation to other visitors. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and the service you received was first class.

My team will be eagerly looking forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Kind regrads,

Regan fernandes

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I and my whole group of conference attendees felt welcomed every day by Christina. She made us feel part of her family.

Dear Katarinavision,

I really appreciate that you took the time to write your comments on tripadvisor.

I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will certainly pass on your positive comments to Christina. All my staff make sure they look after every guest coming to our bar or restaurant with great care.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Regan fernandes,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Even if not staying here pop in for a cocktail, they are tasty and reasonably priced for a Heathrow hotel.

Dear Shaznaye8,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your visit to Bijou.

I am happy that you had a great time with us and the cocktails you had were amazing. I have shared your comments to my bar team and they were really happy to read your comments.

Hope you are going to visit us soon.

Warm regards,

Regan fenandes,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had a wonderful time over here. The atmosphere was great and I received great service from Raul Jardim and Veronique Rodrigues. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank anuraags580
AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear anuraag580,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after visiting Bijou lounge bar.

It genuinely pleases me to read that you had a wonderful time on your visit. I am glad that you like the atmosphere and service you received from Raul and Veronique was great and good value for money.

They both will be very happy to read your comments and thank you for acknowledging by mentioning their name on trip advisor.

Look forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,