“dont go with a car”

McDonald's
Ranked #32 of 112 Restaurants in Hayes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2018

went here from our hotel - normal typical McDonalds food - sat talking decided to get desserts stayed 90 minutes instead of sitting in Hotel room - got £100 fine - which still not paid for - its a con

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We were quite surprised to discover the breakfast menu, even on a Sunday morning, stops at 10:30 AM!!
Who wants fillet of fish for breakfast?

Reviewed 29 June 2018

no idea what happened in this mcdonalds but lately in the evenings waiting time is just rediculous...no sure if its new management or what but it's plenty of staff there and they are soooo slow. for gods sake how can you wait for food 1h?????????????? we live local and it's never been so bad...

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We usually eat here before flying from Heathrow, or at least try to, and have never had a problem with the food or service. Parking is a different matter though. The car park is full of Addison Lee vehicles with the drivers parking up in between airport pick ups, obviously they benefit from free parking if they buy a coffee. This makes finding a parking space very difficult and I'm sure that the restaurant must lose many potential customers on a daily basis due to the car park being full of executive people carriers.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this McDonalds ‘restaurant’ with a colleague after a meeting at the airport. Drove in and was amazed at the number of private hire cars parked in the car park, with drivers sitting in their vehicles. I managed to park and on entering the restaurant saw that it was very busy. My colleague tried to place our order using the automated system and that failed and he had to queue to place the order again with a member of staff. Eventually we got our order, consumed it at a leisurely pace, used the facilities and then left. The customer service was poor, the self-service equipment was inoperative and it took a while to actually order and be served our food. Imagine then how I felt when a few days ago I received a £100 fine as I’d stayed 11 minutes over the maximum stay time (1 hour). Had their service been slicker I may just have made it out in time. I’m not disputing that there are warning signs on the premises, I didn’t spot them and neither did my colleague. I don’t recall seeing any warning on our receipt either. So our visit proved costly. I paid the fine as these things tend to escalate and become even more costly. I’m researching similar cases and there is now media interest, so I will do whatever I can to make sure that other people visiting this venue are aware of the risks. Research reveals that families have been impacted by this draconian measure. What a diabolical way to treat paying customers.

I would be interested in knowing how many paying customers get fined each month. If the taxi drivers are an issue then deal with them - don’t punish your loyal customers. Best advice I can give you is to avoid this restaurant.