All reviews the executive lounge lifetime platinum m club close to windsor castle uber ride hotel desk close to the airport comfortable bed and pillows platinum member fitness room lounge access the hotel is conveniently located every half hour late check walk in shower business center rooms are modern
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We used this hotel as a stopover spot on our way to visit friends , worked out perfect as we left a couple of pieces of luggage there as it made are trip much easier .
Our room was a great size , bed was comfortable, shower was great . As we are gold elite with Starwood we had club access which was very good both evening and morning.
Funny thing I had no idea that had a pool until I read it here so maybe didn’t receive all information that is needed to enjoy all hotel amenities.
Had a issues with excess heat in room , we offered 5000 points for compensation , very kind as we were just giving opinion... But of course we Never relieved the points , lip service is the worst kind of service , so that’s how they lost one star.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Lovely facility, extremely friendly staff, rooms as you would expect from Marriott, convenient bus or taxi to LHR. Fitness room well equipped (excellent for business travelers needing to get some exercise). Surprised that they did not supply conditioner (essential especially for female business travelers). If you like the predictability of the Marriott brand, this hotel does not disappoint.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Ritz Carlton platinum member - needed a hotel by Heathrow for an early morning flight back to the states. Arrived here around 9pm. I’d checked in on the Marriott app. My key was already ready when I arrived and was in my hotel room in 5 min. Clean room and comfortable. We went down to the bar for a light dinner and drinks. Service and food were good. Slept great, hotel arranged for a car to Heathrow for us in the morning. It was on time. I’d definitely use this hotel again for a night needed close to the airport.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sarahlee40
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I was surprised that there was extra charges for early check in. The Marriott Lounge was nothing special and the food was so so at best. Rooms were clean but small for Executive room.
All in all I would choose another hotel next time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily Claire F
managerlhrhr, Director of Operations at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Good Morning Emily

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations. We will review your feedback as a team to see if any changes are necessary - thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Warm Regards
Alison Gubbins

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed overnight at the end of our holiday to make it easier to get to the airport to catch the flight home. Were wary of staying at an airport hotel, but the Marriott was terrific. Swish, newly refurbished rooms. Good-sized and very clean. Super quiet. You couldn't hear the other guests or the airplanes flying overhead. The Carluccio’s Restaurant was a bonus - we enjoyed a nice dinner and very good breakfast. My husband and son loved the swimming pool and the gym. The Airport Hopper bus (5 pounds for adults, no charge for children) takes you to and from the airport terminals. It is convenient, quicker and cheaper than a taxi.

Room tip: The views are of other buildings
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
managerlhrhr, Front Office Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Rozazor,

Thank you very much for your positive review about the hotel.

We are glad that you chose London Heathrow Marriott hotel for your stay at Heathrow. Feedback from our regular guests is what keeps me and my team motivated to give our best.

With a mission to provide exceptional service, we take great pride in serving your needs and we are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.Your kind words will be shared with the team, to continue to motivate them to deliver excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,