“Best Breakfast in Heathrow”
Review of Henley's

Henley's
Ranked #59 of 112 Restaurants in Hayes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Very quick service and a really good breakfast nice pint of Guinness all at a very reasonable price would recommend

Reviewed 8 March 2015

the stay in the hotel was good but the staff in the hotel must be a bit more focused on the work and treat every guest equally and not be in a hurry to just check them in coz it feel like they do not care about the guest.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

This afternoon tea was a gift to us, bought by friends, for our 25th anniversary. Unfortunately, the tea bag in my pot had split so I politely asked for it to be changed, but this made it more awkward when it came to complaining about the 'sandwiches.' These consisted of two heavily buttered slices of unfresh bread with differing 'fillings' - tomato, cucumber, egg and ham and mustard. These were badly cut into fingers with the crusts partially removed and amounted to one round each. I opened my 'sandwich' to examine the 'filling' because all I could taste was the butter, only to discover one thin piece of tomato. I then took another sandwich and opened it - one thin slice of cucumber. At this point I felt compelled to inquire whether there was, perhaps, supposed to be some cheese or other filling inside. The waitress came back after making enquiries and confirmed this was the norm. It was at this point that I should've asked to speak to the restaurant manager, but my husband asked me to wait until we were leaving, There was a good selection of cakes,none homemade apart maybe from the scones, so my husband filled up on these, but I don't have such a sweet tooth so unfortunately remained hungry. When we did complain to the restaurant manager she offered me a club sandwich, but by then it was too late.
This experience has taught me two things:
Never wait until you're leaving to make a complaint (despite how uncomfortable it makes you or others feel)
and
Never have an afternoon tea at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel!!

1  Thank Heyhellothere
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This is the main restraunt in the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow and the new name for the Henley.

The menu is probably aimed at people who are looking for a dining experience and don't care about spending £50+ per person rather than someone who is just looking for something to eat whilst staying in the hotel.

The choice of food is limited to various sea food dishes and various steaks and could do with a few simpler options such as fish and chips.

Personnaly the only things on the menu that had any appeal were the steaks (Which were beyond my limited budget) and the Hamburgs, which was probably also the best value main meal, although eating the same thing three days in a row can get a little boring.

If there was another option in the hotel to get a decent, simple meal I would have taken it rather than eaten here.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Liked the full list of one pound selections. Liked the free WiFi.
Disliked that you needed to ask for a password to be able to use it.