“Clean, warm and comfortable - a real home from...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Flat 1

Gardens
Landing
Flat 1 Kitchen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bunmonste...
“Clean, warm and comfortable - a real home from home!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I travel to Southport regularly to visit my elderly father and, up until recently, stayed in a variety of hotels and B&Bs, None of which were very inspiring and most of which made me feel a bit homesick. I found Sandcroft holiday rentals through Trip Advisor and in future, won't stay anywhere else. The flat I stayed in had a separate kitchen and bathroom and the owners had thought of everything! The whole apartment was very clean, warm and comfortable with proper armchairs, a dining table and chairs, a very comfortable bed and a modern electric fire for extra heat if needed. As there were three radiators which came on three times a day, I didn't need any extra heat. The kitchen was well stocked with everything I needed to make full meals throughout the day although the location of the apartment made it easy to nip into town for the odd breakfast!
I was bowled over by the friendly service and first class accommodation and I will be looking forward to my trips to Southport a bit more in future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners living onsite - I felt more secure and able to ask for help and guidance.
Liked least: Could only book through Trip Advisor rather than directly.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing