Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
US$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$197
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Parsonage Farm Inn(St. Florence)
TripAdvisor
All reviewschicken goujonsbeer gardenrugby clubhanging basketsnice puban evening mealpiping hotcooked to perfectionfull english breakfastweekend breaktown centrewarm welcome8ozyardsrearfab
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant Is the best place for food in Tenby by miles! We visit most days to have an evening meal when we come down to Tenby and we're never disappointed. Their homemade pizzas are good value and their garlic sauce as a side is to die for!

Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Myself & my partner decided to pop in for food as my mum had recommended it. There was a varied selection of food, not many options for veggies though (maybe five choices)
The resteraunt area appeared clean & tidy although I did think I could smell wee in the corner where we were sitting.
The food we ordered was quickly prepared & served. It was well presented & we thoroughly enjoyed it & felt the portions were more than enough. I had a chicken burger & my partner had the Normandie burger. Bith came with the choice of chips, jacket or boiled potatoes & had a very colourful side salad. Both meals were delicious.
Everything was reasonably priced & the staff seemed very friendly & helpful.
There was also a wide selection of drinks available from the bar all reasonably priced.
After our meal I popped to the ladies (located upstairs) I have to say this did leave a lot to be desired. My partner also popped to the gents (located on the ground floor) both were very dated, not the cleanest & could definately do with a complete overhaul. The doors in the ladies had holes in where locks had been moved & toilet tissue stuffed in to prevent anyone looking through. Not the best!!!
The carpet heading to the loos looked as though it had seen better days & possibly hadn't been hoovered in over a week. I understand footfall can be busy in a resteraunt/bar however it was only 12pm in the afternoon when we visited.
There is a beer garden however I am unsure how big this is or what the views are.
Overall the resteraunt/pub area is lovely, however the loos are a tad disappointing and let the place down.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triciamorse4
Reviewed 14 July 2017

What a lovely find. Exceptional customer service and the food was really good. Chicken goujons were fab as was the burger. Dogs are welcome in the beer garden. If they were welcome inside we would have returned in the evening or on a rainy day. Thanks to the lovely bar lady who made our little Alfie (dog) so welcome.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chanty M
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Don’t stay at this smelly, noisy hotel. Wish we had chosen another place. This hotel doesn’t look too bad in the photos, but you can’t experience “the smell” in a picture. Unfortunately we had pre booked so couldn’t change our mind without causing us to pay double, but the moment the door leading up to the rooms was opened we were greeted by dirty carpets and an overpowering smell. A blend of musty furnishings and smelly dogs! The smell in our room was persistent and terrible! The first night (Wednesday) we made the mistake of leaving the window open to let some air in and some of the smell out. Then at about 1am we were woken. The pubs had closed and the drunken revellers had poured out onto the streets. They were shouting and fighting right outside our open window and the noise came in as if they were in our room! It was really rather terrifying! The next night things were quieter but the smell persisted. The place really needs a clean – especially the carpets. The shower leaks. The toilet seat was broken and the toilet brush was black! The room was barely serviced – just the bins were emptied. The breakfast was fine – so one saving grace but overall we were very disappointed! We couldn’t wait to get out of the place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David H
Reviewed 12 July 2017

On a day trip from Ammanford with 2 friends and had lunch in this excellent restaurant.
I had the homemade chicken curry it was the best curry I have eaten in a restaurant for longer than I can remember. The staff were very helpful as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends