“Birthday treat”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a lovely place to dine, food was excellent, and staff very attentive.every dish we had was top notch, love what they have done to the in side of this old church, everywhere clean and spotless, we really couldn’t find any faults in our eyes, and we will definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tuesday evening (25/9/18) visiting my parents and booked here for dinner. Busy for a Tuesday evening and the food was excellent. The 3 of us shared a fried calamari starter which was beautifully tender with no hint of chewiness. My hake with parmesan risotto was sublime and my parents both had the lemon sole with banana... sounds odd yes I know... but it works! Desert of iced parfait for me, chocolate roulade with toasted meringue for dad and vanilla and strawberry ice cream for mum rounded off a good evening, oh and we drank some very lovely picpoul too. Prices were great value for money. My only gripe is that the lighting is far too bright and needs some adjustment. I will definitely be back on my next trip home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant on the way to our first overnight stop on our recent vacation to Scotland. The restaurant is housed in an old Methodist Church building. The decor is simply stunning. They had an entire blackboard of "fresh catch" seafood options. We all had some sort of fish and all four of our selections were outstanding. All of our entrees tasted like they were just caught for specially for our meal. The prices were very reasonable and they served us without reservations. We were blown away with their wonderful desserts. I would highly recommend this wonderful restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic choice. All food was cooked to perfection. Lovely amount of time between courses and great ambience!

Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Dad booked us in for our dinner tonight. My family have eaten in Little's many times over the years but it was my first time. YUM.

I had the crab starter...could have licked the shell but that would have been rude. Then I had the herb crusted hake with parmesan risotto. Again, if I could have licked the plate I would have. The iced parfait and berries topped off a truly beautiful and delicious birthday treat. The rest all had delicious food too!