“Birthday treat”

Little's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Little’s Restaurant has been open since early 2011 and has already established itself with a regular loyal clientele Willie Little is well known in the area and has a wealth of experience in the catering industry with Little’s being the latest in a line of popular eateries he has owned and run in Angus and Perthshire over the years. Willie is passionate about fish so it’s no surprise that all things fishy feature highly on his menus. Such is his passion that for several years, in another life, he sourced the best fish and shellfish for some of the top hotels and restaurants in Scotland. Through his fishmongers, Fish in Crieff, Willie has access to the freshest fish that Scottish waters has to offer coming daily from Scrabster Market in the North of Scotland – from market to plate within 12 hours.
Reviewed 25 September 2018

What a lovely place to dine, food was excellent, and staff very attentive.every dish we had was top notch, love what they have done to the in side of this old church, everywhere clean and spotless, we really couldn’t find any faults in our eyes, and we will definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Tuesday evening (25/9/18) visiting my parents and booked here for dinner. Busy for a Tuesday evening and the food was excellent. The 3 of us shared a fried calamari starter which was beautifully tender with no hint of chewiness. My hake with parmesan risotto was sublime and my parents both had the lemon sole with banana... sounds odd yes I know... but it works! Desert of iced parfait for me, chocolate roulade with toasted meringue for dad and vanilla and strawberry ice cream for mum rounded off a good evening, oh and we drank some very lovely picpoul too. Prices were great value for money. My only gripe is that the lighting is far too bright and needs some adjustment. I will definitely be back on my next trip home.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant on the way to our first overnight stop on our recent vacation to Scotland. The restaurant is housed in an old Methodist Church building. The decor is simply stunning. They had an entire blackboard of "fresh catch" seafood options. We all had some sort of fish and all four of our selections were outstanding. All of our entrees tasted like they were just caught for specially for our meal. The prices were very reasonable and they served us without reservations. We were blown away with their wonderful desserts. I would highly recommend this wonderful restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic choice. All food was cooked to perfection. Lovely amount of time between courses and great ambience!

Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

My Dad booked us in for our dinner tonight. My family have eaten in Little's many times over the years but it was my first time. YUM.

I had the crab starter...could have licked the shell but that would have been rude. Then I had the herb crusted hake with parmesan risotto. Again, if I could have licked the plate I would have. The iced parfait and berries topped off a truly beautiful and delicious birthday treat. The rest all had delicious food too!