“Excellent food and service”

Little's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We arrived at Littles extremely late in fact 5 minutes before closing! After a bit of teeth sucking and pleading with the chef we were told they could accomodate us. I can't praise Littles highly enough. I enjoyed delicious langoustines followed by one of the best sirloin steaks I've ever eaten it was truly superb and the best place in Blairgowrie to eat.

Willie53, Manager at Little's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We are pleased we were able to accommodate you and glad to hear you enjoyed eating with us. We hope the next time you are in Blairgowrie you give us a visit. Thanks, Helen

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We arrived without booking on a Tuesday evening and luckily managed to get a table. As it's a popular restaurant it soon filled up as most of the tables were booked when we arrived. The food and service was very good. It specialises in fish but also has meat and veg dishes too. It is situated in a the centre of Blairgowrie.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you can return soon. Thank you for taking time to write this review.> Thanks, Helen

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Would go back to Little if in area. They do specialise in fish but there are meat options as well. As a vegetarian I was offered 'the veggie surprise ' and to be honest, I was a bit concerned. ...but I need not have been. It was thoughtful, creative colourful and very plentiful. My husband had the John Dory fillets and really enjoyed it. Fish was cooked to perfection. Most fish main courses around £20 so it is not cheap but it is quality food. Wine was bit pricey too. Would definitely go back for a special occasion.

1  Thank Sylvie M

Thank you for taking time to write this review, we are glad to hear you will return when next in the area. Willie is a dab hand at Vegetarian dishes and likes to create something different every time. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks , Helen.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We popped into this restaurant having read the reviews and it did not disappoint one bit!! This is a lovely little restaurant with extremely friendly and helpful staff. The food is simply wonderful. My husband and I ordered from the specials board and we couldn't have been happier with our meals, the best meal out we've had in a long time! My dessert, sticky toffee pudding, was delicious and tasted freshly home made; my husband had the cheese board which was very well presented. We will definitely come back next time we're in town and would definitely recommend here if you're a seafood lover!

Willie53, Manager at Little's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

We would like to thank you for taking time to write this review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you visit us the next time you are in Blairgowrie.
Thanks, Helen

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We were lucky enough to get a table at this very popular restaurant. It specialises in fish, but also does steak etc. Wonderful choice on the menu. The food was incredible. I had the mussels to start, my friend had the croquette. Very high quality. Nice atmosphere and for the quality of the food, the prices were fairly reasonable (£70 for 2 incuding starters, main course and drinks).
Would highly recommend, but suggest you book in advance

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are delighted you enjoyed your meal with us. We hope you can visit again soon. Thanks, Helen