“Excellent”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is a lovely, friendly family pub. I was in the area for my 30th birthday. Reasonable prices and delicious food.
I would highly recommend here for both a quite drink and come lovely food.

Date of visit: September 2018
KellyM7238, Owner at The Old Cross Inn and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to The Old Cross Inn and would love to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Kelly & Ian Mann

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a delicious dinner here. Portions were good, presentation was lovely. Service was also great. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Kelly M, Owner at The Old Cross Inn and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to The Old Cross Inn. I will pass on your comments to all of the staff.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

My wife and I visited the restaurant for the first time since the new owner has been there and what a great meal we had with the prices and portions very good along with very friendly staff and attentive host highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The staff are super friendly and willing to accommodate requests within reason. The food was delicious and we would recommend stopping in for a meal if you are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Good choice of food on the menu, all our party enjoyed their meals, friendly staff, well worth a visit.