“Meal with my wife”

Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Having eaten at our hotel two previous nights what a refreshing change to eat traditional Indian nothing to look at outside but inside nice setting great view out the window of river etc food great chicken pakora starter great and good quality lamb curry for main staff very friendly all in all good experience and price very reasonable

1  Thank andrewballardab

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Went on Sunday night and were greeted warmly and served efficiently. Nice Kingfisher on tap and our waiter knew his stuff. We were a group of one vegan, one veggie and one meat eater. We thought we might struggle with the veggie / vegan questions but our waiter knew which dishes had butter / ghee / dairy and which were suitable for each of us.
Excellent meal and well priced as well

1  Thank Brian85361
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Don't be put off if the restaurant is empty - we ate here on a Wednesday night in April and had the place almost to ourselves. the food was great and the service friendly and welcoming. Lots of variety and excellent sides too. There were takeaways in and out most of the time we were there too. The restaurant has a lovely riverside view.

1  Thank kateatlinden
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Good food, friendly service and a nice atmosphere. My chicken balti was one of the best that I have had for ages, and my husbands king prawn purée was very good too. Worth a visit.

1  Thank PoppyLeics
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to forgo starters and select more mains instead, ranging from hot to mild. Everything was flavoursome and hit the spot. One of the dishes that was meant to be hotter than a jalfrezi could have been hotter for me but thats my personal preference. My friend loved it.

Never had a takeaway from here, always a sit down meal. The staff are super friendly, chatty if you want to be chatty, and service is good.

See you again soon! But then for a hotter chicken hariyalli (sp)

1  Thank Elibaba