See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I enjoyed my one night stay at Broadmyre. It was very clean, tidy and had lovely decor. Very friendly and helpful owner. I stayed for one night and had a really good sleep in the comfortable bed. Unfortunately I had to leave early in the morning so never got the chance to try the breakfast, but I I was fully informed about it and given the chance. I'm sure it would have been lovely! I would definitely stay here again. Thank you.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Was here for Rosemount Golfing A very friendly and warm welcome from Annabell who couldn't do enough to make my stay pleasurable. On the day that I was there, the cooked breakfast was served as a help yourself buffet and was just wonderful, fresh and tasty. A little outside the town but very relaxing. All in all a great stay and will be back that's for sure. I'm also an avid cyclist and was kicking myself thinking I should have taken my bike because it does look a great area for cyclists along lochs and through the town of Blairgowrie.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Had a great time staying here, all lovely and fresh bedding spotless, and great showers, will definatley stay again. Only complaint and its a good one far to much food made for breakfast. Owner is lovely and cant do enough for you.

Room tip: All rooms are great.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank EleanorMc
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here with our dog, along with three of our friends - we were attending a wedding nearby. The host was lovely from booking to check out, she could not have been more helpful!

The showers were amazing, the bed very comfy, the food very tasty and the location great! We would highly recommend staying here, it’s always great to find a pet friendly place as nice as this!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel S