All reviews family friendly park sun deal nice site perfect base to explore another wonderful holiday budget holiday the price paid after reading some of the reviews every evening weekend break kai quizzes barman steve shanklin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Having booked through the sun holidays I must say I was worried reading the reviews and hoped people were just being fussy... how wrong was I! We spent a maximum of 5 minutes in our caravan and even that was too long! After complaining about the worn out state of the whole caravan, a dripping ceiling, rusty non working fireplace, broken and stained sofa and unclean shower to name a few, we were offered to look at another caravan which was no better at all with mould spores on the sofa and the same worn out interior. I refused to look at any more and told the rude receptionist we would be leaving immediately and had to find another site at short notice. I cannot even find the words to describe this place except it's like a gypsy site! This caravan site is not a holiday destination I bet there are better living conditions in a dirty hostel in the middle east! I cannot warn people enough to avoid booking this site as you WILL be disappointed! The club house and facilities all look old and dingy as well... definitely not a site that should be booked for a holiday.... luckily we didn't waste too much money on it but it still cost us to have to book alternative accommodation, otherwise we would have been going home there and then. even my 8 year old refused to stay there as it was dirty and cold!

4  Thank katieKillahena
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Where caravans go to die! We visited here with a holiday from the sun and we have never been to such an outdated park (and we have been to a lot!)

Caravans need some TLC!! They are very dated/basic. We were very confused as to how we didn't have an electric kettle (because if would cause site to short circuit) yet we were supplied with a microwave :/ If you want a cuppa, plan half an hour ahead!

Myself and partner were on the sofa bed, mattress was about as thick as a piece of tissue, impossible to sleep!! Sofa upholstery was very stained and bottom of fridge, covered in rust. The carpet in the living area also lifted up :/

The bedroom with 2 single beds in was occupied by my nan who is 75 to which there is no heating and was iced cold at night time, it's a good job we bought some cardigans for her to wear.

We won't be staying here again, we have been on sun holidays before and have had lovely accommodation for the same price as our stay here, some serious money needs spending before it is run into the ground .

3  Thank Jade C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice site. A very friendly welcom on arrival. Good accomodation. Excellent evening entertainment provided by Stevo and Kai, who went out of their way to make my daughter laugh with their magic tricks. A big thank you to all.

1  Thank dave p
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I cannot recommend this lovely park enough. We paid less than £100 for 4 of us and a dog to stay in a static caravan for 4 days over easter. Quiet, friendly, and very green. It may not have all the bells and whistles of other larger parks but it wasn't heaving with 100's of people either. The club house is small and intimate and the bingo and quiz lots of fun, with good entertainment. If you are looking for something slightly slower paced and more personal, this is the right place for you. Staff were very welcoming and polite too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Caravan was alot nice than we expected, cosy, clean, warm, equipped in the kitchen. Duvet covers felt like we stepped back into the 1980 with the paisley pattern, but again clean. Grass was VERY overgrown!! Parking next to caravan but was a tight corner to reverse round. Can't comment on club or entertainment as didn't go in at all during stay. Pool was closed also, amusements were open and a few children were having fun. Was a good base and very quiet area, well situated for travelling out on day trips. Wouldn't hurry back, but would stay here again, if this was the only campsite available on the island like this time.......

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family