“I really enjoyed my stay in the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Dining area
Dining area
Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining room
Lounge / dining area
Lounge to kitchen
View from terrace of old town
Ocean Village resort tropical gardens and swimming pools
Ocean Village Maring and view of Royal Ocean Plaza
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hurricane...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“I really enjoyed my stay in the apartment,everything I needed was at hand,could not ask for more”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Hotel Plaza was really nice,,including the apartment 602,which was superbly clean,including a lovely huge balcony,beautiful views of the Rock of Gibraltar, and the surroundings.
Plenty of shops and bars just a few minutes away,iincluding 2 Casinos,plus I was warmly welcomed by the manager Lucy D,a very nice lady with a lovely attitude.

I would certainly go back there again,as the hotel is in a very nice area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jun 2017
Thank you Malcolm for your lovely review. It was lovely to meet you and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will come and visit again some time. Kindest regards, Lucy.
Stephenma...
“Mr”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The apartment had everything we wanted and was very clean and so close to the marina area which we like the town and shops were only minuets away my wife and I would definitely stay again

Management Response
22 Oct 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again some time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing