“Superb Sebbies!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen (Fully-equipped)
Kitchen (Fully-equipped)
Kitchen-diner (Patio & rear garden through the white voile)
Kitchen-diner
Rear elevation of Sebbie's House
Lovely up-to-date, modern bathroom with chrome towel-rail behind the door
Lovely up-to-date, modern bathroom with chrome towel-rail behind the door
Lovely up-to-date, modern bathroom with Mains bar shower over bath chrome towel-rail behind the door
Kitchen patio-doors stepping onto the patio, rear fence & gated garden
Peel Castle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

welovetra...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Superb Sebbies!”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Sebbies House is a modern 2 bedroom house on a new estate so it has all the mod cons you need for a home away from home. The estate is very quiet, on the outskirts of Peel with off road parking. If you don't fancy taking your car into Peel the bus stop is nearby (also useful for getting to the start of stretches of the coastal path) or it is 10 minute walk into town (but bear in mind the east quay area where the restaurants are is slightly further, allow 20-30 mins). Brendan was great, easy to contact for the booking and on hand in case of any queries during our stay.

19 Sep 2017
Thankyou very much for your 5 Star Review of Sebbie's House. We always do as much as we can to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible and we hope to see you both again sometime soon. Next time try cutting straight through Peel Town straight to the Quay area and you'll be at the restaurants within 10 mins. Although the coastal walk down the promenade is really lovley on a nice day or evening this does add 5 mins or so walking time depoending on pace and which route you take. On the upside it's a perfect opertunity to get an ice-cream and see the magnificent Peel sunset right in front of you over Peel Beach... lol.
Patrick G
“Clean and nice house with all you need for enjoyable holiday.”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The communication with Brendan was very fast and easy.
The place is perfect located with a very good standard and in perfect condition.
Thanks for everything!

6 Sep 2017
Hi Patrick.
Thank you very much for your 5 star review of Sebbie's House. It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family and we hope to see you all come and stay again in the future. Contact me direct for a commission free deal anytime you want.
pamjunec
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Well resourced and beautifully decorated”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A very comfortable house. A little way from the town and beach. Would recommend you have a car. Beautifully furnished.

16 Aug 2017
Hi Pam,
Thank you for your 5 star rating of Sebbies House. Whilst we are not immediately on the Beach-front you can walk to town & beach within an easy 5 min walk straight down the road or reduce this a little if you walk down the coastal-path through the field straight to the sea-front / promenade. A car is always a great option for those who want to explore the island in full, however the Bus Stop is only 1 minute away and the bus service is brilliant. We're glad you all had a good visit to the Isle of Man and hope to see your group again next year.
harry b
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“A break away from my sadness”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

After the loss of my husband last year and being so unhappy, my daughters said I should have a break away. I had never been to the Isle of Man but had always wanted to go there. I booked a week in Sebbie's House and such comforts in the house were so homely. As this was my first time traveling alone I still felt so at home in this holiday cottage. Sebbie's House is beautiful and so modern, the beds were so comfy and the house was close to all the amenities of Peel and the beach. The garden is so relaxing with nice furniture. The host was very nice and helpful and even took me shopping and showed me around Peel and made sure I had his phone number if I needed any help with anything. I have booked to go again later in the year and think it will be a twice a year holiday and I would highly recommend this house.

Your age range 65+
9 Aug 2017
Dear Pat,
We were delighted that you chose Sebbie's House for your holiday accommodation in the Isle of a Man. Thank you for your 5 Star Review and kind words but the pleasure was all ours and we are all looking forward to seeing you again soon for another relaxing holiday in the Isle of Man. Give me a call if you need anything else arranging for your next visit to Sebbie's House so we can ensure you have another perfect stay.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Holiday Getaway”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked Sebbie's House to take my Mum to the Isle of Man for a family re-union. We have been to this beautiful island many time but have never satayed in accommodation as comfortable and high quality as Sebbie's House. It was so perfect we wanted to stay for an extra week but it was booked out so we have booked in advance for our next visit to be sure we get a full two weeks next time. Brendan is so helpful and lovely he made sure we settled in perfectly and insisted on bringing in our heavy luggage from the taxi. Brendan was also kind enough to take us into Peel for some shopping for my Mum. Staying in such a modern self catering place with modern accessories and even tv's in both bedrooms and free wifi just made our stay at Sebbie's House absolutely heavenly. There is a bus stop just across the road if needed but we preferred to walk into Peel Town as it was only about 5 minute walk straight down the road or you can cut through a path in the big field to the right side and this took us straight to the beach where we enjoyed many ice creams looking out to sea and over to the ever imposing Peel Castle. I would highly recommend Sebbies House holiday cottage to anyone who wants a comfortable and stylish place to stay in the Isle of Man that is quiet yet close to everything. Brendan and his wife have clearly gone to great lengths to provide this level of accommodation for a holiday cottage and I can't praise it enough. X

Your age range 35-49
7 Aug 2017
Dear Heidi,
Thank you for your brilliant 5 Star Review of Sebbie's House holiday cottage here in the Isle of Man. We are glad to hear everything was perfect for you. We always tend to go a bit over the top where we can but it's all to ensure you have the best experience possible. We can't wait wait for you and your lovely Mum to come back again later this year for your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$154
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing