“Excellent”

Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant striving to give excellent value for money. Plenty of delicious home made dishes from Spain. Constantly changing specials, genuine interest in cooking tasty, healthy and traditional & really authentic dishes. Informal dining in the tiny street level bar or dinner in the "dungeon". Excellent value Spanish wines, beers and cider. Paella available, freshly made to order. Lots of options for vegetarians, vegans & gluten/lactic free.
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

You will have to be quick! They close end of next week and will only reopen if they don’t sell.
The tapas was very good . The wine was Spanish and very good. The service was great and it was very good value. Going back next week to try some different tapas.

1  Thank charliedalgleish

Reviewed 6 October 2017

An excellent find with expressive dishes and quirky atmosphere. Most impressive was the lentil , carrot and almond dish , heavy on the garlic just the way I like it. Excellent and reasonable menu and a smooth house red wine .

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We saw this restaurant on here and decided to give it ago. We walked past it twice before actually find it.

Whilst the menu wasn't extensive they had a good variety of dishes.

We had our 5 year old with us and he was made to feel very welcome (as were we).

We chose a variety of dishes to share and they were all amazing. They all came out hot and very very tasty.

This is a hidden gem in ventor and if I'm honest doesn't look much from the outside but the food is amazing and the staff are lovely.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back or recommend it to others.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious tapas , the specials of the day were all excellent , as was the house red wine . We visit this restaurant every year when camping in Adgestone . Great food and good value for money . Unpretentious but gutsy food from a Spanish chef .

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This appeals as a genuine Italian tapas restaurant, offering good food at fair prices. It was busy on the evening we visited - a Friday in August - and we had prompt initial service with chilled white wine. I was already musing "four stars" as we browsed the menu and blackboard specials, then saw other diners' dishes arrive and smelt appetising smells.
You can have a four-star experience if you do this: when you order, specify which, if any, tapas dishes that you want served together. We didn't do so, then found ourselves with separate servings, for example, I ordered a chorizo dish and a vegetable one. The veg arrived way before the sausage, so I began eating the veg, whilst it was still hot. I had finished eating it about 10 minutes before the chorizo arrived. I then found that the sausage in sauce (meat, meat, more meat) was hard going on its own, whereas the two dishes would have complemented each other very well. My husband's experience was similar and we left a little disappointed by the bittiness of the delivery to table.
I have eaten tapas elsewhere, in the UK as well as in Spain and by saying that "we are not going to have a starter, but will have four tapas dishes between us as our main course", those restaurants delivered 4 piping hot dishes, more-or-less together.
If you can get ITC to serve tapas in the way that you plan to enjoy together, then this could be a very good dining experience.