“Beautiful home with a view!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Camper815...
Henderson, Nevada
“Beautiful home with a view!”
Reviewed 25 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I recently spent 2 nights at wonderful Bellvue House and.this was the perfect location for visiting the Isle of Wight. The house is comfortable, well appointed and very clean. I felt at home, rising early, making coffee and sitting out on the balcony, enjoying the ocean view. My room was on the front of the house, had access to the balcony and I had my own bathroom. I couldn't have asked for a nicer accommodation. Andrew took me on a private tour to Osborne House and Carisbrooke Castle. He made the history of these sites come alive, with anecdotes and information not in the tour books. Andrew was amiable and just plain lots of fun! Andrew also made many restaurant recommendations, the best was lunch at The Garlic Farm. Delicious! I look forward to returning to the Isle of Wight and staying at Bellvue House. Thank you!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Patti M
Laguna Beach, California
“Wonderful stay on the Isle of Wight!”
Reviewed 10 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The warm welcome received at Bellevue House certainly exceeded our expectations! We arranged for a private tour with our host, Andrew Vaughan, and his enthusiasm and knowledge of the island are boundless! He brought Carisbrooke Castle and Osborne House alive for me and my guest from the States! He definitely made our stay even more fascinating. The house is so comfortable and homey, with a lovely view of the sea from the front bedrooms. Spotless and well-appointed, with everything you could need for a lovely stay. The Isle of Wight is really beautiful, and I would definitely recommend this spot highly as a base from which to explore all the things it has to offer. Ventnor is such a great spot, away from the more populated areas (a big plus in my book!). My only regret...our two days there were far too short to see the many beautiful sights. I think at least 4 days would be needed to come closer to seeing it all - even that is probably not really enough! Bellevue House and the Vaughan Family were the perfect house and hosts. Will definitely visit again, and hopefully get another personalized tour! Well worth a return visit!

Management Response
11 Sep 2018
It was a great pleasure to host you Patti. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon.
Voyager79...
“Large family friendly house”
Reviewed 19 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Characterful house with huge rooms and sweeping staircase. Great for family get-togethers. Set at height within Ventnor so great sea views. All the amenities you could want, en-suites, comfortable beds, BBQ, plenty of outdoor furniture in the garden and on the full length balcony, shelves of books, heaps of games, picnic-ware, the large kitchen is stuffed to the gunnels with everything you could possibly want or need. Ventnor has a good selection of shops and nice beach. Best bits - the Botanical gardens, walking to Steephill Cove, playing Hide-and-seek and Sardines in the house. Worst bit - children learning Chopsticks on the piano! Andrew the owner was always very helpful. We had a GREAT time, to make it perfect piano key needed!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Aug 2018
Thank you. We are really glad that you enjoyed yourselves and it was a pleasure to have you stay. We will try to have a key made to lock the piano lid in case an intermission is required by the audience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing