All reviews lovely couple five nights single room free wifi tea and coffee making facilities train station isle of wight full english breakfast on arrival ensuite pubs chine ferry island
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is okay however this is no complimentry shower gel.
The breakfasts are ok though No
Baked Beans. There is a small bar but no entertainment so all you can do is watch the TV.
I have two nights there next week and they do help with luggage.

But if you prefer Evening Entertainment I would find a hotel with Entertainment provided

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms acceptability clean. Towels nice and fluffy. But my twin room smelt musty which wasn't nice my friends single room didn't have the musty smell. Beds not comfortable very hard.

Bit of an issue with parking as car parking area full when we returned mid evening, were told that no one would be going out so park by the garage or across the road in the car park which is free at night, but we looked and it cost £10 for overnight. Eventually we parked in front of the garage after my friend backed into some concrete blocks and a ladder.

The breakfast was fine, you can make as much toast as you want and the bacon was particularly nice. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

When we went to pay I found that the whole amount had been taken when I booked back in June , strange as it clearly said pay on arrival and it was advertised as free cancellation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kathryn j
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stayed here five nights. Off road parking up very narrow drive. Free Wifi and comfortable room. Victorian house with big upstairs deck round front and side. Breakfast times strict and menu regimented but full English breakfast served. Handy to Old Shanklin and the Chine and to buses. Many eating places close and shops within walking distance.

Room Tip: Noise and lights at the back from nearby houses, restaurant and big hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Very good homely and pet friendly B & B run by Mary and Kelly. Have stayed before many times but first visit back for a few years. Still the welcome I would expect and breakfast as good as ever. Don't book this if you expect a 5 star hotel - it is a B & B and very good one and very adequate to stay in, it does have limited parking, no swimming pool or gym but I only need somewhere to sleep and en-suite facilities and this is what I get. If you want to take your dog with you Mary and Kelly welcome well behaved pets. Congratulations Mary and Kelly for keeping everything going at a very reasonable price. Hopefully will be back sooner this time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank EatnotDrink
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean and welcoming from the moment you step inside run by a lovely couple that can't do enough for you the breakfast is plentiful and a good selection to suit everyone I thought it was excellent value if I go back over the island would defiantly go back there

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends