Rayanne House(Holywood)
US$182
US$122
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$132
US$105
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
US$106
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$66
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Gweebarra(Holywood)
1,886 results
All reviewscultra innmitre restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitecrozier loungestar experiencemacaroonswedding anniversarypure luxuryfirst classthe general managermain restaurantfrom start to finishhastings groupdrawing roomduck
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The room was excellent , with all facilities that a 5 star hotel should have. very comfortable sitting areas with real fires. At the function I was at the food was excellent. But the next morning the breakfast was a shambles. A bit more staff development is needed, especially when you employ young staff. Tea and toast ordered , after ten minutes ordered again. No butter on table or side plates to put toast on. Buffet food was cold despite the fact that we were down early. So disappointing in comparison to similar hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
cullodenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Damien G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review of the Culloden Estate & Spa.

I'm delighted you found your room to be excellent and you enjoyed the relaxing lounge with open fires, I'm also really pleased you thought the food was excellent.

However i'm a little disappointed that breakfast didn't live up to your expectation and can only offer apologies for this, but i do really appreciate your feedback and I will ensure that this is relayed to the Restaurant manager for further improvement.

Thank you again and I would really like for you to return again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This Hastings Group hotel is one of the best hotels that I've stayed in and it was wonderful to have three nights there. The grounds of the large property overlook the bay. The main building was once a bishop's palace and the large newer building with all the hotel rooms is on a lower level, blending well with and not imposing upon the original building which houses the reception, magnificent lounges and restaurants. This was the first five star hotel in Belfast. On one evening we had dinner in the Cultra restaurant in the hotel grounds and on another we had dinner in the main hotel restaurant. That was a special menu that was given to first class passengers on the White Star 'Titanic'. My room was most luxurious and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Betula103,

many thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review of the Culloden Estate & Spa, I'm very pleased you found everything to your liking and enjoyed the spectacular views across the Belfast lough.

I'm delighted you enjoyed the 'Titanic' menu its just something a little different.

We would love for you to return again in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

One of the most beautiful hotels I have ever been to. It isn't for the tight budget folks, this place is really expensive but worth every penny. We were there since a friend of ours is the coach for the Northern Ireland National team and this is where they stay while on duty. beautiful location and beautiful place, a must see

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sethmichaels2017,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely review of the Culloden Estate & Spa, I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and found everything to your liking it was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We would love for you to return again in the very near future.

kind regards

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I spent one night in the Culloden Hotel close to Belfast. I was too early to check in but had time for a swim. Sarah at reception took me down to the Spa where the team sorted me out with towels, etc & then after my swim took charge of my luggage whilst I popped into Belfast for work.

The pool is lovely with a jacuzzi & complimentary fruit & drinks.

I parked in the Culloden’s free car park & caught the train at Cultra into Belfast. The station is next door to the hotel & it takes about 15 mins to get into the city centre. So much easier than driving in Belfast & looking for parking in town.

Upon returning to the Culloden in the early evening I was delighted to discover that I’d been upgraded & was staying in the Jura junior suite for the night. My room was super comfortable & located in the atmospheric old part of the hotel. As it was a corner suite I had spectacular views over the beautiful autumn colours with Belfast Lough beyond from windows on two sides of the room. It was like looking at a painting.

My bathroom had a bath tub as well as a shower with plenty of gorgeous soap & luxury toiletries from the Hastings Group ESPA brand provided as well as loads of huge, fluffy towels & even a cute little duck.

Breakfast is served in the historic & cosy ground floor also overlooking the water. I had the vegetarian cooked breakfast which includes plenty of high quality locally sourced produce.

My entire stay start to finish was perfect & from a guest’s point of view flawless. The Culloden has a warm & welcoming but also experienced team who provide a friendly & professional vibe.

I highly recommend you choose the Culloden as your perfect base if you are in the Belfast area. I only wish I’d been staying longer - but I’ll be back & stay longer next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
cullodenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Mary M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review of the Culloden Estate & Spa.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and Sarah looked after you when you arrived and i'm sure you felt refreshed after your swim.

The Jura suite has a lovely view right across the Belfast lough and is very comfortable, so i'm pleased you liked it.

You have been very complimentary about the hotel and facilities and therefore we would like to say thank you and please do return again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had 2 nights here whilst travelling through Ireland & Northern Ireland.

The good: Hotel is set in gorgeous grounds and the buildings themselves are amazing. The restaurant and check in staff were brilliant as was the food, we ate at bot the Cultra Inn and the main restaurant and given that there is not a huge price difference but a massive quality difference I would recommend the main hotel restaurant every time. The gym is the best hotel gym I have ever seen.

The less good: Concierge staff (the gentlemen getting around in the fancy coats etc) were not very helpful or friendly. The bathroom needed an proper exhaust fan as one shower and the whole suite steams up. The SPA business, my wife and I both had massages and felt completely ripped off, if a client asks for a firm massage and keeps asking for more pressure that is what you do, especially at the rates charged. Finally a better selection of pillows for the beds, which were a little soft.

Overall though, we had a great stay and will be back if we get back over that side of the world again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
cullodenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Colin H,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Culloden Estate & Spa, we appreciate all guest feedback in order to continuously improve.

I'm really pleased you found the restaurant was brilliant and you enjoyed the grounds and buildings.

However it would appear you had a couple of issues that I would like to address, and therefore ask that you contact myself direct via email: concierge@cull.hastingshotels.com

I would especially like to know more about your experience with the concierge department as un-friendly & un-helpful is something I find completely unacceptable from any of my concierge team and therefore I would like to investigate further and deal with accordingly.

Thank you in advance.