“Dog and people friendly”
Review of Henrys Bar

Henrys Bar
Ranked #2 of 47 Quick Bites in Paignton
Price range: US$395 - US$1,395
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Henrys is a traditional style pub that serves meals throughout the day
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Popped in for a little jinky and decided to have lunch. I had the tastiest lasagne I've ever had. I just wished I asked the kitchen for the recipe. Staff are super friendly and made a big fuss if our little dog ensuring he had a big bowl of fresh water.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Not sure who the barman was on sat 20:10:18.
But what a refreshing change ...
My son turned 18 . He wanted a brandy ..recommended a courvoisier .. the barman even warmed the glass for him and made me a lush pink gin with fruits.
Great customer service goes along way .. he's a credit to the bar

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We just were for the first time here ,and we really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere here,clean ,good staff...Congratulations...!!!

1  Thank Dora M
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Good food at a good price. Pleasant atmosphere. A good range of drinks. Food served until 9 pm. Comfortable seats.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

The staff beers, wines and food are all very good. Everyone there is very friendly, so much so we went in there most days during our holiday.