All reviews table table an industrial estate restaurant next door business park adjoining restaurant the pub city centre meal deal quiet location park and ride evening meal no lift night's sleep plenty of parking pleasant stay stayed nights good nights sleep
Reviewed 11 September 2018

A very typical Premier Inn hotel, good clean rooms, albeit slightly cold when we arrived as the window was open. Apart from that a very enjoyable stay with breakfast in the adjoining restaurant. Wifi worked perfectly and no complaints about the staff or the hotel room. Although we found the bed to be uncomfortable, rather hard in my view but we only stayed for one night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This Premier Inn is an excellent option for visitors to Durham and the surrounding area. Good value, spacious, clean accommodation and very friendly staff. The breakfast was very good value at the Beefeater Inn next door .

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stayed whilst on a pit stop to Scotland. All the standard Premier Inn facilities. Very friendly check in, large room, good bed, good shower. There is no lift here but I pre-requested a ground floor room as I had kit to bring in. There is no air con and it was during a hot period but I was offered a fan which I didn't need. Although parking was not a problem it is clear they have an issue with an adjacent car dealership staff parking there. Premier Inn say they are going to do something about it.
Adjacent restaurant is a Beefeater, didn't it us to be Table Table? A vast improvement I am sure. Only had breakfast there and it was fine.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018

My friends and I stayed here on our weekend golfing trip.The hotel is easy to find, staff very helpful. Rooms and beds very comfortableOnly had breakfast in the morning, the Premier eat all you can which was really good, freshly cooked to order.Would stay again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Good location for the A1 north and south. Beefeater restaurant attached, had dinner which was great. Breakfast set us up nicely fir the day. Room was a little tired but comfortable and staff were polite and professional.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family