“delicious”

The Rib Room Steakhouse and Grill
Ranked #46 of 356 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$19 - US$78
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: AA Award Winning Restaurant in Durham We're rightly proud of the reputation that the Rib Room has as one of the finest dining venues in the North East. At the AA award-winning Rib Room Steakhouse and Grill, steaks are the house speciality, where we serve the finest Durham beef, matured for up to 32 days, to produce a succulent and tender steak. And don't just take our word for it- you can take a peak in our unique meat locker and see the quality of the product for yourself. The style of the dining room goes towards creating the perfect atmosphere with round tables with banquette seating available. The menu includes a range of fresh fish and vegetarian dishes so there really is something to suit everyone. And to wash your delicious dinner down choose from our extensive wine list offering more than 50 hand picked wines.
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

scallops for starter venison for main hubby had ribs for starter & steak for main we both couldnt fault it will definatley be returning

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Well worth the price for a special meal. The fillet steak was one of the best I've had. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Not the biggest fan of hotel "restaurants" I can honestly say that I was amazed by the quality of the Rib Room food, staff, and service. An extensive menu with something for all tastes is complemented by an excellent wine list. The steaks are hung on site and are of the highest quality. A perfect fit for the Nuits St George but if this isn't to your liking just ask Jean to recommend something, what he does not know about wine you can write on the back of a matchbox. I have fined on a table for six and a table for sixteen and on both occasions was very impressed. If you let yourself go it can be a little prices but then quality never comes cheap and you only ever get what you pay for. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great meat, what is nice is meat locker is on display fantastic service
A bit prices but one of the best steaks I have ever eaten great wine menu
Service was fantastic

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I'd heard some good reports about this restaurant so my wife, father in law and I decided to give it a try. Both the Roast & Grilled Halibut were beautiful, nice thick slices and cooked perfectly. My wife opted for the locally sourced fillet steak and thought it was excellent - cooked precisely as she had requested.

Nice relaxed atmosphere, comfortable seating with pleasant and friendly staff. We will definitely be back.