“Good Food , Right Price”
Review of Crown

Crown
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Visited on numerous occasions. Always busy so book in advance.
Food is always good as well as service.
Recommend the 2 for £15 the fish & chips is great & so is pie of the day!
all in all a nice spot for a quick turn round in comfortable surroundings

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The crown is our favourite place to dine out, the food is just amazing! When we do go somewhere different because we can’t get a table, or just fancy a change, we are never happy as we always compare it to the crown! Service is of a high standard, staff are very efficient and friendly, and the crown itself has a nice cosy atmosphere, especially when it’s the colder months and the fire is lit!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I planned a baby shower here for myself and 19 other ladies they looked after us from as soon as I booked it with answering any questions about the food and letting us have our own space in the restaurant to play games etc. The food was amazing and the staff were so helpful I couldn't thank them enough everyone commented how nice the food and atmosphere was a true credit to Walney Island.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Big fan of a cajun chicken baguette in a different restaurant I go to and people banged on about this place for years before I gave it a go. Was not disappointed!! The salt and pepper chips were amazing too. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Food is always perfect, and so is the service. Went with my family and all 5 of us loved our meals, never been disappointed when we have been here.