“Comfort food”
Review of The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my boyfriend for tea last night after it being recommended to us. It had a lovely atmosphere and the staff were so friendly and helpful. I had the burger and my boyfriend had fish and chips, both delicious! Would go again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Just had some chips to take away very clean place nice chips and very pleasant lady who served us few table to sit inside and some outside also

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped off late in the afternoon for a bite to eat with the family and the food was great. Children’s venison cottage pie was AMAZING! Son/husband and I all enjoyed this dish. A hit!
Friendly staff and lots of dogs in the bar too! Little doggy treats and bowls of water for our 4 legged friends.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This is good quality comfort food. My partners fish and chips was generous in size and done to a great standard my chicken supreme dish was tasty. If you are looking for really nice British food then this place is strongly recommended. The staff for the most part were good but not as proactive as they could have been!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

staff very helpful and accomodating, nice set price menu with a daily specials board. All reasonably priced