“Great Place for dessert and a Latte!”
Review of Cafe Latte - CLOSED

Cafe Latte
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My sister's and I walked for quite some time shopping, sightseeing and just wanted to stop long enough for something sweet and a double shot of espresso latte! We are Cuban Americans and we love our strong Cuban espresso latte. This place was the "Cat's Meow" for us! the lady who took our order was so friendly and kind! There were many desserts and foods to choose from. I ordered and loved my Victoria Sponge Cake with my latte! My sisters each had scones, jam and cream. The desserts are very fresh, tasty and filling!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

As we were walking round Windermere, we came across this little café. We were so glad we found this one as it was such a pleasant place with lovely homemade cakes and scones.

The tomato soup that I ate was absolutely lovely and very freshly prepared. The Victoria sponge cake was also delicious and the cups of tea were nice also.

The café was only small, so because there were 11 of us, we pretty much took over the whole café. This could be something to bear in mind if you're travelling to this café with a large group of people that it accommodates absolutely no more than twenty people.

Overall, an absolutely divine café. The next time I visit Windermere, I will, without doubt, be visiting this café for something to eat. I would certainly recommend this as a café in Windermere.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We were driving through Bowness, on the eternal quest for a parking spot, & when I found a spot - it happened to be right opposite Cafe Latte, so in we went.
They had an amazing choice of cakes & stuff, just a shame we weren't hungrier, we just fancied a latte & hot choc.
The ladies running this spot were so friendly: I asked them what we should definitely do or see whilst in Bowness & they both replied that we should go on a Windermere cruise - aboard a large boat if possible.
We managed to time it just right & get aboard the Teal - brilliant way to see the lakeside properties & learnt a bit about its history.
This place is definitely worth finding, top notch drinks, service & tourism advice...
It was also nice to support a local business rather than the high street multiples.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Visited today whilst on holiday in the lakes. A good selection of drinks, although the sandwich selection could be bigger than two sandwiches. The person whom I was with had tomato soup and a white chocolate hot chocolate and I had a tea and a bacon and egg barm. All of it was beautiful. Even the tea was top notch, sugar cubes and twinings tea. Lovely place for a small lunch especially if going on the boats or something similar.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

A lovely small café with a great atmosphere, friendly service, lovely food and gluten free food available.