“Gluten Free Friendly”

Cafe Latte
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 March 2016

A lovely small café with a great atmosphere, friendly service, lovely food and gluten free food available.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

We managed to get in not long after opening on a Sunday, the place is quite small so I can imagine it can be a struggle to get in during busy times. Scones were amazing and obviously freshly made! Staff were friendly and the cafe was very nicely decorated.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Needed a warm up after the lake cruise and this little cafe wasn't a bad find, quite small with 3 high seats in the window & 4 tables. Lovely decor with a really good selection of drinks, cakes, scones & sandwiches hot or cold. My hot chocolate came with the "full works" which consisted of whipped cream, lots baby marshmallows & a flake, it was really hot & hit the spot, can't comment on the food as we didn't eat as we wer still full from hotel breakfast, but had we had an appetite we would have.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I called here because I like to help local business and avoid chains when I can. This place allowed dogs inside and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
There was a good choice of food and it was of a high quality for a small place, well done.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Always make time to call here on our visits to Bowness.
The owner is so pleasant, makes a real effort to chat with us.
The late is the nicest I have found in the lakes so far. We had soup and sandwich and then shared a piece of lemon curd Victoria sponge which was so good my partner went back for another piece !
Promise if you call here you will not be disappointed.