Stayed for 3 nights at Elim House. Traditional old B&b comfortable, spotlessly clean and quiet. Breakfast was great ! with a choice of cooked or continental. The continental was a croissant a bowl of very fresh fruit and a yoghurt of your choice, yummy. We stayed in room now at the front of the house nicely decorated and with a new mattress on the large double . Very comfortable and a good night's sleep. Would certainly stay here again. The new owner, Mark only took over two weeks ago and is already making improvements. Well done Mark and Thankyou Brian and Linda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Mark and Grace provide a warm welcome to all. We have garaging for Motor Cycle. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. All rooms are en-suite, some with 4 four poster beds and two with super-kingsize beds. Strictly adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, Lake District, England