My partner and I visited Bowness once again in June, however, first time we have used this B&B and must say we were not disappointed.
The Elim House is situated at an Ideal location for either Windermere (5-10 min walk) or in Bowness centre (2 mins) - or if like us, great base for walking days.
On arrival we were warmly welcomed and throughout the stay, nothing was too much of a problem - in fact the 3 days just flowed by.
Rooms spacious and include what is required for a few days break, beds comfortable and overall fairly spacious. Fresh towels and tea / coffee tops up every day
Breakfast options are suitable for most, whether its a "fry-up" or just cereal there are choices - pretty tasty too.
Overall a great visit and B&B well worth the price - will be back Judith (thanks again).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Mark and Grace provide a warm welcome to all. We have garaging for Motor Cycle. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. All rooms are en-suite, some with 4 four poster beds and two with super-kingsize beds. Strictly adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, Lake District, England