“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Great selection of ales at a decent price. Great offer of a paddle of 3 ales for £4. Great customer service and to top it all off its dog friendly!!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

A lovely Tea Room, very warm, friendly and cost atmosphere. The tea served from good quality fine china is a perfect brew. Small sandwiches and the most delicious variety of cakes, pastries and fruit scones with clotted cream and jam. We were 4 ladies who lunch that afternoon. A party of a Gran, mum, daughter & teenage granddaughter, we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience of High Tea. Refreshing, good quality and very well managed. Prices a little bit more than usual, but hey, it's The Lake District.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I quickly popped in to this Cafe to ask to use the toilet. I am 29 weeks pregnant and was desperate to use the restroom. When I asked the lady serving if I could use the toilet she said the manager would not allow it because I was not a paying customer and turned me away unless I purchased something from the cafe. I walked out totally shocked and very disappointed. I think it’s absolutely disgraceful I was turned away heavily pregnant.

8  Thank filizkeys85
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Found this lovely place when walking round Bowness looking for a decent cuppa. Saw the signs directing us up a little side street by the church and next to the post office. Had a lovely scone with jam and clotted cream and tea for hubby and coffee for me. Very friendly atmosphere in a clean environment. Next time I am in Bowness I will look forward to going back. Looks like an excellent menu and it is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome and really good food at a good price. Clean and tidy with a good atmosphere with staff who couldn't be more helpful. Will definitely be back.