“Highly recommended”

Hyltons
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Lovely place, great food. Visited with my husband in April, had not booked and got the last available table. We both had Hot pot and it was delicious, my only disappointment was there was no cheesecake left, which means I must return! will be back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,296)

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Situated in the heart of Bowness on Windermere Hyltons offers a relaxed attmosphere and good food. The staff are attentive without being intrusive and the prices are very reasonable. Portions are a little on the large size for oldies but not off putting.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal on our stop over trip. Plenty of choice, came in good time and the waiting staff were happy and attentive.
Can't fault them and would eat there again.
I had a burger, my other half had fajitas. Cleaned up.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Friday night
Really enjoyed the food here and found
The service friendly and inviting.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to pop in for their fillet steak and ended up having dough balls to start and a wonderful cheesecake to finish!

The food was cooked to perfection. My partner had the buffalo wings and loved them. I had the dough balls which we just garlicy enough.

He then had the double burger and I had the steak. Both main meals were awesome. My steak was cooked perfectly and it came with new potatoes and onion rings/side salad.

The puddings were good too and we couldn’t believe it when we got the bill.

Great value for money, quick and friendly service and lovely food.

Definitely recommend a visit if you’re in the area!