“Break in the lakes”

Hyltons
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered pulled pork and Lancashire hot pot. Pulled pork was good but not the best I've had. The burger was average. Good size (massive) portions. Also ordered Lancashire hot pot which was delicious

Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I had the mussels which were just delicious. My boyfriend had the double burger which he polished off in no time! We met the owner who was lovely and really easy to talk to. Lovely evening for a really reasonable price.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The dining room is cosy and tastefully decorated. Their Fish And Chips is really great: the batter really crispy and thin and the chips very well made. Service was really good. Their Sea Bass Fillet is really nice and fresh too. A good choice of restaurant for lunch or dinner in Windermere.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Hyltons on the evening of Thursday 5th October, the restaurant was full and as a consequence we had to wait 20 minutes for a table which wasn’t a problem as we popped over to the adjacent bar for a quick pint (Hyltons doesn’t take bookings). I opted for a cajun chicken breast burger whilst my wife had the chicken in a creamy leak and garlic sauce, both meals were excellent and the restaurant team were very professional and friendly. I would have no hesitation in visiting Hyltons again for a well priced, quality meal in a chilled relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here a few times over the last few years. Always good, very reasonably priced food and good service. Would definitely visit again