“Nice evening, order the lamb”

Beresford's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2018

We dined here on the advice of our B&B landlord, and on his recommendation had the Lamb Henry, an enormous portion of extremely tender and tasty lamb. Surprisingly, we were the only ones there by 8:30 p.m. on a Saturday night, but we weren’t rushed at all, and the staffer (manager?) stopped by for a chat after we finished.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal, food could not be better. Staff extremely attentive and pleasant. You can book cinema tickets and meal well worth it. Give it a try.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful meal, couldn’t fault it. Quick and friendly service in nice surroundings. We would definitely return. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

My husband and I booked for a Sunday evening meal. The food was absolutely superb, good portion size, cooked perfectly - absolutely no complaints whatsoever! The waitress was friendly and efficient. Had a drink at the bar after our meal whilst waiting for our taxi - Graham the owner/ chef was friendly, chatty and made us very welcome. We will almost certainly return - a fantastic evening - thankyou!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I was disgusted with this place. I can honestly say I did not get to experience the food but me and my boyfriend popped in for a quick drink on the way back to our hotel. I asked for a Diet Coke got told the pumps were not working. Asked for a pink gin they had run out. Ended up having another one of their gins with a can of diet lemonade and one larger. Oh dear how shocked was I £15.55 later for two drinks is discusting. I spoke to another couple of pubs to be told he has overcharged me rip off so upset won’t be going that there again. Just be warned awful

Date of visit: September 2018