“Fab”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Fab service and equally fab food ... from the moment we sat down to the time we left the attention we received was amazing just as the food .. you need to experience it to appreciate this review!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and great service . Very accommodating, even did a special menu for us all ! Excellent value, very highly recommended , thanks again Graham and team will visit again!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Me & my husband called at beresford's restaurant at 8.15 Friday 4th May 2018. A very clear sign outside said open until LATE we walked in asking for a table for 2 expecting a pleasurable meal but was informed we are closed! No explanation was given, the woman couldn't of been more abrupt if she tried. There were diners in the restaurant at the time so why were we refused! Again I would like to point out It would of been polite for an explanation to be given

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We popped in here for Sunday lunch and a glass of wine on our way down to the lake. The staff were very friendly and offered us crayons etc. for my friends little girl to play with and a present if she ate all her dinner (she was delighted with her Freddo's thank you)

We had the 2 courses for £9.99 which was great value. Both the soup and my chicken dinner were delicious. The chef was very accommodating as I don't like many types of vegetable so he have me extra rosties and a Yorkshire and popped his head out of the kitchen to make sure I had enough.

We would definitely stop off here for food again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Good selection of food on menu. nice cosy restaurant with friendly staff. food and wine delicious. Eecellent offer for £22.50 for 2 course meal and cinema ticket at the royalty cinema which is a 2 minute walk away. Amazing value.