1,980 results
All reviews service station service area wet room motorway services continental breakfast wh smith walk in shower wetherby races visiting york wetherby services costa coffee overnight stop the sofa bed excellent value for money family room easy access convenient location
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We had a quick one night stay for a rest after a busy day out. The room was great and had everything we would need so had no problems with that. Upon trying to checkout there was no one to see to us, we were ignored by a member of staff who went to clean windows instead of speaking to us or letting someone know that we were there. A cleaning member of staff did this after a little while which we appreciated. While waiting we were able to read through an unnattended clipboard left on the side with ours and lots of other guests names, party numbers and room numbers on. When we asked about this it was meant to be looked after by someone and they gave us two different reasons for it being out. This came across very unprofessional and I certainly would not want my details on show for anyone to view as we were easily able to.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AmiiP2
Reviewed 20 October 2018

I often use Wetherby Services when passing and have thought of staying at this Days Inn and, last week that is exactly what I did.
A nice pleasant young man on the reception desk, spacious reception area, tidy and clean. The room was on the first floor, lift or stairs to access, stairs nice, wide and clean with a pleasant view out of the window.
The room itself was a great surprise. Plenty of room for a solo or couple of guests. Good sized level entry shower, toiletries included. Lovely bathroom, better than mine at home! Unlike most motorway hotels there were plenty of spotless towels.
Spotless linen and comfy bed. Bedside and reading lights (such a good idea), tv, tea and coffee making equipment, the hairdryer was good and two phones! No noise from other rooms, so lovely and peaceful after a long journey. A very small amount of traffic noise in the morning but, it is a busy services next to A1M but nothing to be concerned about. Thoroughly enjoyed staying in that room and have booked to go back very soon. Added bonus is that pets are allowed.I didn't try the breakfast as arrived quite late and needed the extra sleep. Well done Days Inn.

Room tip: I would imagine the rooms to the rear have a countryside view. I was happy in my room on 1st floor at the front.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sally O
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Friendly staff. Good hotel. Beds comfortable. Great few days spent in this area. Was a trip down memory lane. Would definitely recommend this hotel for short, long stay. Easy access to motorway. Will use this again when in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stopped here on the way down south, a very efficient check in and a basic but clean and slightly soulless room.
The downstairs toilets are clean and have plenty of room to move about. The parking is a bit worrying as the hotel is based in the services and the cars seem to travel at a fair speed around the lanes. We parked in the disabled bays so felt a bit safer but it is a worry.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last night as it was a friends wedding party in Wetherby so it was only down the road.
I wasn’t expecting much as it’s only a star rating and I’m glad I wasn’t as I would have been disappointed. The room was dated, not very clean and there was lots of things broken in the bathroom.
luckily we didn’t spend much time there! if i was to stay longer in the room then I would have complained. Also it is very noisy! the walls are like paper thin so could hear everything from above and next door.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniel B, Manager at Days Inn Wetherby, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for your review.
Naturally it disappoints me reading your comments regarding your recent stay with us here in Wetherby, and I would like to apologise for the issues you encountered.
I do wonder however if you have posted your review at the correct location, as our bedrooms being described as 'dated' is certainly a first and quite possibly the complete opposite of our current standard. Furthermore I can see no record of broken parts in any of our bathrooms over the last few weeks, which surely you would have done throughout your stay?
If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me on 01937 547557 or at daniel@daysinnwetherby.co.uk
Kind Regards,