“Very good meal”
Review of Crustacean

Crustacean
Ranked #10 of 312 Restaurants in Weymouth
Price range: US$5 - US$41
Description: At Crustacean, we pride ourselves in creating wonderful Seafood dishes. We cater for fish lovers, seafood fanatics and also have a number of non fish/seafood items available to. Our menus, minus current chef's specials, can be downloaded from our website. You can find out more about us by visiting our website and our Facebook page.
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner last and found it to be very good. The staff were very friendly and the food good. We shared the calamari starter, my husband had the tuna which was delicious, I had the ravioli which was good although the past a little hard. We both had dessert; cheesecake and chocolate brownie, both lovely. I would go again if visiting Weymouth.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Four of us went for dinner for my birthday. My husband chose Fillet steak which was perfectly cooked, and delicious. The rest of us chose the Crustacean Platter. A great selection of crustaceans, mussels, scallops, 1 oyster, 1/2 crab in shell, 1/2 lobster in shell. We all said the lobster was disappointing being over cooked... a bit dry and tough! The crab however was beautifully tender and moist! The rest was the same. And we did have such fun enjoying the very messy eating! The service was friendly and respectful. The prices were highish, but ok.

1  Thank bellbird51
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Service good, but 6 of us tried different dishes and food was okay but not worth money. Did not cater for young kids.
Busy weekend so would try again when quieter.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Our first visit both to Weymouth and the Crustacean restaurant. The friendly and attentive staff made us very welcome and were only toowillingto explain items on the menu and make recommendations. The Lobster and Crustcen platters were exceptional and the deserts wre delicious. In fact we enjoed it so much we went back fo a second eveving meal during ourDorset break. Highly reommended

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Having enjoyed many meals in Crustacean, I thought it about time I left a review. We visited again last week with friends. As always the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and attentive. We will be back again soon.