“Best curries in Weymouth.”
Review of Chutney's

Chutney's
Ranked #110 of 308 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Quite honestly the best curries in Weymouth, and I've tried all the other places as I've lived here for seventeen years. No other curry house has perfected everything on their menu with such gorgeous flavours and authentic tasting dishes. The Chicken Tikka Bengal is my current favourite although that'll change as there's so many choices. I use Chutney's on a regular basis (tempted to grab one tonight lol) as I live not far away. Perfect food every time and friendly staff, what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this take away so much it was the best we have had in a long time we had a madras and the flavours and heat were perfect ! The side dishes full of flavour and the lime pickle nice and chunky we will be sticking to chutneys !

1  Thank Lou T
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Not the best. The mains had plenty of texture and meat but lacked spicy flavour and were way too sweet. The keema nan contained a thin layer of meat with no flavour. The paneer saag all cheese and very little spinach. I normally love the mint sauce, this had a parculiar colour with an overwhelming garlic taste. In summary acceptable meal but scoring only average.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Food was really tasty, really well seasoned with a perfect amount of spices! Got a free 2litre bottle of sprite as well... been before and I'll go again! Highly recommend

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We had 5 main dishes and none tasted the same unlike some you might try. Each dish full of flavour individual requests for varying heat or flavours spot on. A must try.

Been to Chutney's? Share your experiences!