“Best indian in weymouth”

Nice 'n' Spicy Indian Takeaway
Ranked #150 of 310 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Best indian by far. My partner and i found it after searching for a takeaway whilst camping!! It was so good we went back a second time in a week.

Lovely food and cooked to order
Nice friendly people and even will deliver to campsite free.

We will be using this place more often when ever we go to.weymouth

Keep up the good work

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Lovely friendly staff, brilliant food and even delivered to our campsite at Rosewall in Osmington mills. very busy place and after tasting the food you'll know why. eaten here everytime I go to Rosewall or in Weymouth for the evening, yes we will be back very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Strange review this coz I should be giving a 1*. I'm a strict vegetarian and the order came with meat samosas even though I ordered vegetable. I ordered via Just Eat. However, I have ordered from here several times and I think it's the best Indian food around. I called the restaurant and I was fuming, the manager was very apologetic. Offered me a full refund without question. Although for me this was a big mistake, I also understand these things happen and I didn't have a problem getting a refund or apology. I'm rating this on all the above and also generally the quality of the food over a period of several orders.

From my experience, the people that have complained and not got the answer they wanted probably didn't have genuine complaints.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

When staying in a caravan in Weymouth I was worried I would have to cook but I found nice n spicy online and rang up and ordered. Person on phone was good and polite and also was happy to oblige with my request for extra potato in my vindaloo. When it came it was pipping hot and really filled with spice and taste. Pilau rice was amazing and loved keema nan.

Really liked - would give 10/10 if I could but obviously can only give 5 out of 5

Really happy and if come to Weymouth. Again I would definitely order another ruby from nice n spicy

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This takeaway is amazing, amazingly spiced sauces and really really succulent chicken it's honestly unmissable. Delivery driver called Jason really nice and polite and staff on phone very helpful and there Rice is to die for highly recommend

1  Thank simonhc12345